Chapter 6: Tease

(Linda POV)

I woke up by the sound of my Ipod shuffling songs. I didn't realize I slept without noticing my Ipod still playing songs. I turned it down and took off my ear buds. I glanced at my clock and it was 06.10.

I groaned and stood on my feet to have shower. I grabbed my toiletries and headed to the shower. I got out of the shower and went back to my room.

I decided to wear a white floral shirt with black jeans and a pair of brown ankle boots. I applied some mascara and brushed my long straight hair. I never styled it, except for some occasion.

After looking decent, I grabbed my bag and went out. I didn't bother to eat breakfast because I was still pissed with my brother. So, I headed directly to the door when I heard someone called my name, Ethan.

"Breakfast's ready", he appeared from the kitchen. He was wearing suit. I wondered where he was going, but I didn't bother to ask him.

"I'm not hungry", I said coldly, opening the door and closed it behind me. Fortunely, I didn't slam it. My manner was bad enough. I didn't want to add any bad impression to them.

I waked out of the building and headed to one of the coffee shop near the campus. I was in lines when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Mike with wide grin on his face. Great, another person that I didn't want to see today.

"Hi, what're you doing here?", he asked. His hair was gelled a little and I could smell the product.

"What do you think I'm doing?", "I asked him sarcastically. Dumbass.

"Woah, are you always this grumpy?", he joked.

"It depends", I shrugged.

"Depends on what?", he whispered seductively in my ear. I really wanted to punch him.

"Don't do that again", I threatened.

"Do what?", he asked, confused.

"Whispering like that", I glared.

He gave a light chuckle. "Well, most girls would fall for that",

"Unfortunately I'm not most girls", I hissed.

"Couldn't agree more. That's why I like bugging you",

I didn't reply to him because the line in front of me had ended and it was my turn to order. I ordered hot chocolate, my favourite. After ordering, I kept ignoring Mike behind me.

"Hey, you can't ignore me forever", he said playfully.

"Oh, and why's that?", I challenged.

"Because you're going on a date with me", he winked.

"Your wish", I muttered.

"Well-", his words were cut by the lady calling my name that my order is up.

I took my hot chocolate and thanked the lady.

"Well, if you're excuse me, I have a class in 20 minutes", I said to Mike and walked pass him.

I walked out of the cafe to the campus as I took a sip on my drink. It tasted great. I could hear footsteps running behind me.

"Come on, give me a chance?", he pleaded. Now he was walking beside me.

"And why should I?" I glared.

"Because I'm a nice guy and everybody loves me?"

"Pretty please?", he said with his puppy dog face.