A Cute Puppy & Jealous Alpha pt.3

Moderately revised 8-81-18. REMEMBER: NO GLOVE NO LOVE!

Luca held my wrist with an iron grip. He pulled me upstairs and down the hall to our room. My heart beat faster with anticipation and excitement.

He slammed the door open and yanked me inside. I stumbled a little but regained my balance quickly and stood rigid.

Luca shoved the door closed again and leaned on it breathing heavily. I was still tense and walked very cautiously towards him.

I placed a hand gently on his back. He relaxed and took a deep breath. I smiled less worried about how angry he was.

"About Bu-"

He whipped around and gripped my hand his golden eyes dark and blazing "About Buba! I didn't want to tell you but I hate that puffball! It takes all your attention and you practically live for it! You always say we can do something but you flake and stay with him! It's like you're having an affair but with someone!"

I was taken aback. I knew was probably ignoring Luca but he barely said a thing, until now.

"I'm sorry Luca. I can't even make an excuse for what I did. What can I do to make it up to you?"

He smiled like a villain, mischievously.

Leaning close to me he whispered huskily, "Let me show you what it's like to be with a real bigger dog."

I gasped softly and backed up "L-Like a Great Dane..?"

He chuckled darkly his eyes turning into that burnt gold I've seen many times before.

"Oh my sweet Sierra, naive and strong. You're mine."

He pushed me up the wall and kissed me with passion fire flooding my veins. My knees were weak and could barely support me. The hot kiss escalated and I fell into his arms.

Scooping me into his embrace he carried me to the bed our lips still locked in a heated kiss. Laying me gently down he twisted over me and licked my bottom lips along for access.

I playfully refused and he growled. His hands sensually moved down my sides sending a shiver through my spine. He stopped at my waist and made small circles there.

Blood rushed to my lower regions in excitement. I wrapped my arms around his neck my hands slightly tugging on his soft hair.

He groaned and grabbed my butt making me gasp. Luca leaped for the opportunity and moved his tongue into my mouth. Our wet muscles danced with each other.

Luca groaned and I felt his erection poking my thigh. Teasingly I placed my hand on it and squeezed lightly and it became even harder.

He moaned "Sierra... You sneaky minx."

Moving away from my lips his attacked my neck kissing, nipping and sucking creating sprinkle of hickeys. I moaned and let out breathy pants.

He tore off my shirt and my bra followed soon after. He cupped each breast in one hand and squeezed them lightly. I whimpered softly.

Encouraged by my reaction he attached his mouth to my left breast sucking and flicking my hardened nub with his tongue. I arched upward moving my tits into his face. He had his hand on the other pinching and rolling my nipple. I gasped and felt a spark in my nether regions.

I grasped his hair "Oh..."

Smirking he let go of my now pink and slightly swollen nipple and went to kiss me heatedly. His hand trailed south leaving goosebumps in his wake. Luca stopped at my panties and pushed it aside as his fingers pushed into my cunt.

Moaning loudly as I gripped his shoulders silently begging for him to continue.

He thrust his fingers deeper and faster and groaned seeing how much slick I produced by his ministrations. Luca continued and curled his fingers once he found my sweet spot and in a flash, I saw stars and had cum gushing onto his hand.

Whispering a praise against my lips he kissed him before pulling back and licking his hand clean. I whimpered seeing such an erotic sight.

He then tore off his shirt and pants and I got a full view of his tented boxers.

Luca smirked, "And only for you my dear."

Pulling off his boxers he slowly stroked his cock, a few beads of pre-cum gathering at the tip.

He leaned close and kissed me softly "I'm going to make you mine all over again..."

Without warning, he pushed into me and I writhed a little getting used to the large cock inside me. Luca groaned in pleasure but stayed put letting me adjust properly.

After I nodded he began to thrust roughly, over and over growling possessively. I whimpered at the display of pure dominance and relished in the feeling. He quickly began to aim at my sweet spot and rutted harder at it causing me to shudder and moan louder.

He moved one hand to my clit and furiously circled it and almost immediately I came, slick pouring around his dick. I screamed his name as my walls clamped on his cock. He shuddered and released in me, staying still for a moment collecting his bearings. Pulling out he settled beside me panting like I was.

We rested for a bit before I sat up and wobbled off to the bathroom.

Luca sat up in bed "What are you doing?"

I looked over my shoulder quickly "Showering to clean myself up."

"Well well well, call me the cleaning man then because I'm joining you."

I giggled and pulled him inside.

The End

________________________

Well here it is the long awaited part three chapter. Maybe in the future I might continue to make a bonus side story but depends. Also, THANK YOU SO MUCN 50k?! Are you kidding that's amazing! Also you may or may not have noticed but I'm changing the covers so don't freak out. Sorry if you don't like the new covers I think they are pretty cool. Thanks for commenting and voting enjoy!
-⚜True Potato⚜