154

they don't speak after that. even after an hour of awfully painful silence, none of them say anything. phil is too busy reconsidering his decision and thinking about the pros and cons and dan is busy stringing pieces together, wondering how the hell was he going to survive without phil.

phil could hear occasional whimpers escaping dan's lips, when he just simply broke down and cried softly into his sleeves and it took everything in phil not to get up and just wrap his arms around dan to comfort him. the thought of dan crying while he is not there to comfort him sickens phil. he hates to see him cry. he hates to see his face redden, and his lips quiver and his eyes dull and watery.

dan could hear the occasional loud sighs that left phil's mouth, the way he gripped his hair in frustration and kept glancing at dan every once in a while. he hated seeing phil like that. the way he bit his lip hard enough to draw blood, the way his fingers twisted painfully tight around his dark hair and the way his legs kept shaking out of anxiety. he just wanted to wrap his arms around phil and tell him that it's okay.

will dan even go back to his parents after phil left him?

he knew that dan wouldn't, even if that's what phil wanted him to do. but was going back to his parents the best option? he can't forget the way dan's voice held fear and panic when he called him the night they ran away from dan's house and he remembers the way tears streamed down dan's face when he skyped him, his voice strained as he told phil about his father's actions.

he wanted dan to be safe, but if dan didn't go back to his parents, where will he go?

there were actual rational solutions to this rather than completely abandoning their relationship. they could go to the police and file a complaint against dan's parents and show them dan's birth certificate to prove that he was legal. they could simply run away from the city and ask phil's parents for help or just move somewhere safer, somewhere where dan's parents wouldn't bother to reach him.

maybe the thought of leaving dan made sense in phil's chaotic head that time but now as dan sat a few feet away from him silently sobbing, he regretted the decision more than he could regret anything else.

--
(important)
(VERY)

sO most of you liked the idea of a Q&A??? okay idk how to do this im just gonna leave you to send in your questions

ask here

also, i have a new idea for a fanfic i'm gonna leave it here and just let me know if you like the plot :)

radio//phan: where dan is a struggling music artist and phil is a cocky, successful and sexually frustrated producer

ALSO FUCK MY LIFE SNAPCHAT WAS #4 FANFICTION HOW IM SO