72. New walls and Doubts

Please Read

So I got a message from thefictionawards on an award which is like the wattys (which I don't understand how it runs) but is entirely done by fans. It's like the teen choice but by fans. You all get to nominate your favorite books. So if you know someone yourself included who you think should be nominated then do head over to the account add The Fiction awards 2016 to your library and nominate your candidate. It has to be done using your wattpad app, as an inline comment on the category.

Oh YES this book is TEEN FICTION if you think it qualifies and would like to nominate it :-)

- A
***

6million reads July 10th 2O16!!! I love you all so much thanks for showing this book so much love!!!

Song: 2ne1 - Do you love me?

"T.H. White said; perhaps we all give the best of our hearts uncritically...to those who hardly think about us in return." Lucas Scott One Tree Hill.

New cover by Wicolatta I loved them all!!!! But this one had a special feel to it due to the door :-)
***

"What?!!" I say shocked by her proposition.

"Ok let me rephrase that, what do you think about marrying Lexis?" She asks.

"Why will I do that?" I ask.

"Because 1. You love him 2. It will help give us with good case to fight for a revocation of his dad's right as a durable power of attorney," She says.

"Yes but why me?" I ask.

"Do you want me to marry Lexis?" She asks grinning.

"What NO! I mean.." I start.

"Think about it, you yourself said if we get over this hurdle by revealing the breach of doctor patient confidentiality we still wouldn't have totally stopped Peter from using his power as a threat over Lexis and even if we can get out of the mess of Lexis getting mad and causing a guest to get injured we still have the issue of his mum's missing records," She says.

"Yes but can't that be fixed with a DNA test on Lea and Lexis?" I ask.

"Do you really think Lea will agree to that?" Jess says.

"Can't we take her to court?" I ask.

"We can but even if it's shown that she's not his mum and his words were right they can still go on with their case on his mental instability using his crazy and irresponsible actions for the past few years including the most recent, the dinner," Jess says.

"Isn't that why we are getting Karen's help?" I ask.

"No, we need Karen as a diversion, if the news gets out that Peter acquired those videos without the consent of the other patients he could get in some serious legal trouble but that does nothing to prove that Lexis is sane, all it does is prove Peter did something illegal, which he can try to make Reid's dad take the fall for or cover up some other way. The problem of Lexis and his questionable sanity won't be solved and sincerely if we do go ahead with the Karen move, Peter will come after us for blood. The safest option is for you to legally be a Black. Marry Lexis," She says pacing around while explaining like she is in a courtroom. It's the first time I have seen Jess this way, looks can truly be deceiving.

"I can't," I say.

"Why?" She asks.

"I'm 18," I say.