chapter 1

I sat in the waiting room of the reception at New York University. The room was cold so I pulled my coat tighter around my petite figure.

"Can I help you dear?" Croaked the older lady at the front desk. "Yes please, my name is Y/f/n and I need to be assigned a room"

After clacking the keys on her computer and straining her eyes at the screen, she found my student file. "Alright you will be staying in room 8B, just head down the hall, up the stairs and to the left."
"Thank you" I could barely speak audibly, I was so nervous to meet my roommate I hadn't even thought about my classes yet.

When I made it to the door of Room 8B I unlocked the door and stepped into what seemed to be an empty apartment. It was so clean but the air was crisp and I thought I could smell something sweet toasting.

"Uh.. Hello?" I called out into the bright room, hoping to hear a welcome. I heard footsteps in the other room. When the door to the front lounge opened, out stepped a guy looking very startled with messy, dirty blonde hair.

"Um hi, can I help you?" His voice was deep and husky as if he had just woken up.
"Yeah I was told this was my assigned room".
"Oh are you sure this is the right room? They didn't tell me anything about a new roommate"
"Well uh they gave me the key for 8B" It was so hard not to start daydreaming just from looking at him, he was undeniably attractive.
"That's odd, they don't usually mix girls and guys together but oh well, welcome to your new home!"

He rushed over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. It caught me by surprise but nevertheless, embraced his hug.
"Let me show you around" he said, grinning "oh and I'm Cole by the way."

________________________________________________________________

I know that wasn't very interesting but it gets better, trust me! Hope you enjoyed the beginning, I'll keep updating as soon as I can!

Much love ❣