Chapter 7

*****

“Happy Birthday Ms. Scarlet Yamzon. I love you, babe.”

Lance gave a sincere smile after saying those sweet words to a lady sitting in front of him. Samantala nakahawak naman ang dalagang may naantig na reaksiyon sa amythest pendant ng isang kwintas na kasusuot lamang sa kanya ng lalaki.

 “Thank you. This is beautiful Lance...”

Lance could hear the heavy pounding of his heart as he gazed to the most beautiful face in his eyes. Kahit taon na ang ibinibilang ng kanilang relasyon, hindi pa rin nabibigo ang angking kagahandahan ng babae na pabilisin ang tibok ng kanyang puso.

For him, she is the epitome of an ideal girlfriend and wife. Classy, smart, tall, sweet, kind, sexy and beautiful. Maganda pati background ng pamilya. And whenever he’s with her, he can always sense the envious eyes of other men. Wherever she goes, her beauty and personality never fails to stand out among the crowd.

And tonight, she looks perfect in her mini pink dress. Nakalugay ang makintab at mahabang buhok with spiral curls on the tip.Hindi siya magsasawa kahit paulit-ulit niya mang titigan ang mukha nito. A small heart shaped face with a pair of perfectly formed eyebrows, thick and curly eyelashes, brown almond eyes, an ideal nose of a woman and a full kisssable lips. She got a flawless milky smooth skin too mula ulo hanggang talampakan.

He loves Scarlet not only because of her perfect looks pero dahil na rin sa magandang pag-uugali nito. Although she looks very feminine, but once she exhibits her intelligence you can tell that she got some hidden strength too. And her sweetness is over the top. Ang pagmamahal nila sa isa’t isa ay pantay lamang. He loves her excessively and she extremely loves him too.

Matibay ang kanilang relasyon. Sa uri ng kapaligirang ginagalawan nila, di maiiwasang magkaroon ng kaliwa’t kanang mga tukso at pagsubok sa kanilang pag-iibigan. But they genuinely trust each other. They both respect the idea of give and take. Their loyalty and honesty for one another are immeasurable. He, himself couldn’t even afford to think that he’s capable of hurting Scarlet even for a moment. She’s everything to him. Walang ibang babaeng pwedeng umukupa ng buong-buo sa kanyang puso't isipan maliban sa babaeng iniibig… ngayon o magpakailanman.

“How’s your birthday lunch with your colleagues? Nag-enjoy ka ba?” he said while pouring a red wine in her glass.

Ngumiti si Scarlet at tumango. “Yeah I did.”

“Pasensiya ka na hindi ako nakapunta I was busy the whole day.”

“It’s fine. Bumawi ka naman. This heartwarming dinner is more than enough. And the necklace too… plus the flowers that you sent me. Thank you sweetie. I really love the flower arrangement. Sa tingin ko I should give extra care for them para hindi agad malanta,” nakangiting wika ng dalaga habang namimilog ang mga mata sa sayang nararamdaman.