#87 Road Trip (part 2)

You all sat around the fire, quiet as a mouse. Non of you spoke, the sky began to get dark and the colours spread across the sky almost as if the sky was being painted with water colour. The colours melted together beautifully, creating an amazing scene for the human eye.

There were only two tents that all four of you guys had and Kaya and Ki Hong called sleeping in the same one, which forced you and Thomas to sleep in the same tent..

You yawned, feeling a tired upsetting feeling run over you. "uh.. I think I'm gonna head to bed" You nodded, smiling slightly.

"aw alright" Kaya smiled slightly, "Night"

"Night" Ki hong said as well.

"Night" You smiled slightly and got up, walking a little 2 minute walk to where your tents were set up- just a little ways away from the fire pit.

"Uh I'm gonna go too, night guys" Thomas got up and ran after you slightly. "Hey wait up" He said running up to you and stopping once he was beside you.

"I just want to go to sleep Thomas..." You said sighing.

"i know" he said quietly "I just want to talk.."

"about what?" you said, stopping in your tracks. The trees around you covered you from Kaya and Ki hong seeing.

"You.." He gulped "us.."

you looked at him nervously "okay.."

"why are you acting so weird around me?" He asked

You sighed "you want to know why?" You asked, almost snapping. "Because I still love you, I still get butterflies when you walk into the room, I still look at you and I think that you'll never love me again- that everything I ever did was for nothing and-"

Suddenly, he pulled you to him harshly- slamming his lips against yours and pushing his body against yours.

You didn't even stop to think, you just kissed back. Wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing back, trying to pull him closer to you.

He backed you up slowly, pushing you against the tree and sliding his hand down the side of your body onto your hips. "I love you too.." he mumbled against your lips.

You pulled away slightly, running your hand up to his hair and staring at him. "you do?" You breathed heavily.

"Well, I never stopped.." He stared at you, smiling a bit from the corner of his mouth then leaning closer to you and slowly but softly reconnecting your lips.

Maybe this trip wasn't going to be as bad as you thought

___________

I'm going to updating a personal chapter about a few things in a couple minutes so yeah

ily guys