Chapter Seventeen: You're Lying

*•*•Bailey's POV•*•*
"Dang it!" I yelled as Bennett laughed at me.

"I told you you had no chance of winning against Bennett. He always wins at shooter games." Parker said, putting frozen peas on his rib cage.

Grayson and Parker got into a fight not long after Bennett and I left. It was two days after the fight and Parker didn't admit he was hurt until yesterday. He didn't take care of it because he was taking care of me most of the time. I kept asking him if he was okay when he winced in pain, but he kept insisting that it was for some different reason. I just wished I did something the first time I asked if he was hurt because his bruise on his side was big.

A knock came to my front door, interrupting us in our fun, "I've got it." Parker said, standing up wincing.

"Nope." I said, setting him back down from where he sat, "I'll get it."

"Are you sure, Bailey?" Bennett asked, looking at me worried, "You never know if there-"

"I'll be fine." I said, giving him a reassuring grin.

I walked to the door and opened it. Before I could see who it was, they pulled me out of the house, placing a hand over my mouth, preventing me from screaming. The stranger tied my hands together, "Tell them you're going out for a walk, or else you won't see the light of day."

He released his hand from my mouth and I took the liberty to disobey his orders, "Parker! Bennett! He-"

"You fucking bitch." The man screeched, interrupting my pleas for help.

He pulled me even further out and threw me in a car when I saw Bennett and Parker running out to get the guy that threw me in, "Max! Hurry and drive!" The man ordered before struggling with Parker's fist.

I turned beside me and saw the face of the person that drugged me a few days before, 'Max.' Just like what Parker had said, the looks between Grayson and his brother are uncanny. They practically looked the same. The only difference was that Grayson's eyes were brown, not gray, Max's hair was bleached, but you could see his brown roots and he had no black rimmed glasses that hugged his face. "Hey Beautiful." Max greeted, with a sly smirk on his face as he moved closer to me in the back seat, "You miss me?"

"Fuck you, you creepy ass dick." I said, trying to kick his balls.

He hushed me, grabbing my legs and pinning them down, "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You wouldn't want to fight with me, Princess."

"What do you want?" I asked, slightly annoyed I get into these situations.

"Well, it's more of what my father wants." He answered, letting go of my legs, a hint of regret flashing through his eyes. He gave me a sad grin, "He wants Grayson to cooperate with him and join the family business."

"You're not his family, you dick." I spat.

His grin vanished into a sad look, "Well, ignorance and arrogance runs in the family, Sweetie." He shrugged.

"What did you do to Grayson?"

"He's fine. I guess you could say. He left, actually. You have his friends but... I highly doubt his friends would help you."

"Why is that?"

"They only follow by Grayson's order. They only stayed because of Grayson." He explained.

I couldn't believe what was coming out of his mouth, "Your lying." I said. I knew that he was. I knew he was.

"Are you sure, Sweat Pea?" He asked with a sad smirk, "Come on, think. You have that brain of yours up there. Grayson was the one that insisted that they'd protect you from us. Grayson was the one who introduced you to all of them. I bet they'd leave if they weren't scared of my little brother. I mean, honestly, I think you've fallen for the three boy's facade. Bennett's wit, Parker's protection, and my baby brother's love."