Alpha

Hey Lovelies! To all ya'll who don't know,

Y/n means your name. So for example, if you see: Y/n Stop! You will read that as Jesica Stop! Or Tallya Stop! Or whatever your name is.

A/N means authors notes. So when you see this, it means I have something to say. Also MOST bold words are me talking.

And italics mean that someone other than the person's perspective is speaking.

You're going to be a Night Fury. Yes a dragon. That's why you're reading this, right?

I'll keep you posted with a key of new abbreviations at the beginning of a chapter when I add them in.

I am not perfect. I make mistakes and add random shit because I'm the author and I can. If you have a problem, you know where the door is.

I don't own any of these characters. Wish I did *cough. Toothless. cough.* And you of course own yourself.

And also, this is from a dragon's point of view, so you may not know what everything is called.

WIthout further adieu, let the story begin!

Y/N P.O.V.

Some human came from a faraway island. He came on floating trees and started capturing dragons. He caught them in shiny grey claws and flying eels. With him, he brought an alpha with shiny stuff scattered over it and one horn broken. The alpha looked beaten badly and had no spirit left in him. He was completely the Human's slave.

Drago Bludvist: "We may have been beaten by Berk, but WE WILL GATHER DRAGONS AND DEFEAT THEM."

The other humans he brought with him cheered. They hauled in dragons on dragons from the island to their floating trees. The alpha rendered most dragons useless, or forced them to betray their own kind. I couldn't take the lack of loyalty the Alpha had to his fellow dragons. I flew through the night clouds, my wings making the song of the night fury legacy. When humans heard this, they usually ran for the hills, got the pointy wood to kill us, and shot flying eels to capture us.

The stupid humans hunted us down. We didn't eat humans. They tasted like... Gross deer and dragon crap with salt water. Absolutely nasty. Instead, we ate the delicious, savory sheep. The humans ate the sheep too, so we didn't see the problem. We both ate sheep. What's the big deal? Don't try to kill us over a meal.

The human that had enslaved the alpha turned his head to attention to where I had just been. Perfect, he had heard the noise I made.

Drago Bludvist: "HICCUP! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE, SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST GIVE UP ALREADY. I WILL WIN AND I WILL TAKE THAT NIGHT FURY OF YOURS."

Hahahahahaha. Stupid human. I don't know what he is talking about, but no one was going to take me alive.

I shot at the alpha. He was getting angry. I challenged him to a fight for control. I started emitting a blue light as I battled for dominance. I shot at him, completely overdoing my shot limit. The alpha let out an angry roar and started backing down into the ocean.

Drago Bludvist: "BOYS! THIS NIGHTFURY HAS NO RIDER! CAPTURE IT! I MUST BE STRONGER THAN BERK!"

HA,HA,HA,HA,HA (in a taunting voice)

With my Alpha powers, I gave the dragons one command.

Fetch.

Chaos erupted everywhere as humans were lifted into the air and dropped into the sea. Dragons were released from the clutches of the dreadful humans. War had started against the human who started this. The previous alpha let out an angry roar, plunging into the sea, human still attached to his horns.