Ninety One!

Next morning:

The sound of the alarm disturbs the two sleeping beauties. Their flight was at 10:30 AM. So they had to get up early and leave for the airport. Weekends are normally sleep days, but because of this travel, they have to sacrifice their beauty sleep.

"Is it already 7:30?" Manik self-talked. He moved his hand over the bed searching for her, and then realized that he was in his apartment and she was in hers.

He shut the alarm opening his eyes with great difficulty. And went to freshen up.

Meanwhile Nandini also got up doing the same thing, searching for him and then realizing.

After 20 minutes, when Manik was completely ready, he went to her flat. He had a small duffle with a pair of clothes as they will be returning the same day.

He knocked the door as he wasn't having the spare key. She opened it, and he was actually surprised to see her fully ready.

"I am impressed. Mujhe lagaa you will still be on bed, flipping sides" he said entering in.

"Breakfast is also ready" she said, which shocked him more.

"Yeh sach hain ya sapna" he said which made her angry. Result: Nandini punch on his face.

"Ouch Nandini! I have a beautiful face yaar, please don't attack on it" he said covering his face.

"Then stop making fun of me" she said making an akimbo.

He released her hands, held them in his,

"Sorry baba, mazaak tha. Now come let's have this delicious breakfast prepared by you" he said and walked her into the kitchen.

"Uhmm... gobi ke paraathe... Wow my favorite" he said and took a couple in his plate.

"Manik one at a time" she said.

"One at a time.. But not with parathas" he said and went into the living room. He sat on the couch and started enjoying the yummy parathas.

"I didn't know you like them so much" she said joining him.

"Dude I am a Punjabi! And by birth, Punjabis like parathas. You know it's in my blood. Hey can I get more butter" he asked. She smiled at his cuteness and brought more butter for him. He spread it all over the parathas and relished the taste.

"I am so bored of eating these pastas, salads, pizzas and burgers. And thank you so much for this" he said.

"Acha give me your hand" he said.

"Why?" she asked.

"Arre give na" he said and now she gave. He kissed her palms.

"My dad used to kiss my mom's hands whenever she made his favorite dishes, now being his son, I need to continue the tradition" he said.

"Oh so you got this craziness from your dad then" she said and he nodded smilingly.

After 10 minutes, they were done with their breakfast.

"Let's make a move" he said picking up their bags.

Soon they reached the airport, finished security check and were waiting at the boarding.

"Are you excited?" Nandini asked Manik.

"I am but not too much, I don't get too excited to perform without Fab5" he replied.