Little Adorable Rascals..

2 Months Later

Taraji POV

I woke up to a peacefully sleeping terrence. We have been wedding planning like crazy and it's been fun but yet stressful at the same time. We haven't really had much time for sex, and I wasn't overly stressing over it, but slightly missed it. I rose up and looked at terrence. I grinned it myself and kissed him. He woke up and grinned. "Hey baby are the twins crying?" he asked me drousily and stretching. "No.." I said smiling and getting on top of his lap. He drousily poles up and looked at me. "What are you up to?" he asked showing a sleepy smile and I grinned back. "Let's have some fun baby..We don't have much time to ourselves now that the twins are here.." I said smiling and grabbing his chin. He chuckled and grabbed my waist. "Mm We don't.." He said and i kissed him. The kids started getting deep and he rolled me over and was about to lift my shirt up but then the twins woke up and started making noises but not crying. "Ughhh" me and terrence both groaned and we smiled and got up to see what they wanted. They were away and in their cribs staring at eachother and looking confused. When they saw us they were so happy. They were squirming around and we picked them up and they were smiling so much. "Look son can you PLEASE stop Looking at me like that every morning?" terrence asked Josiah. "Well I guess he has your attitude.." I said chuckling to myself.

(how he was looking at him lol)

"Oh ok I see you're stubborn like your daddy..I know what'll fix that.." he said holding up His fingers and tickling him. He immediately started laughing and terrence kissed him on the cheek. He stopped and then started smiling. We switched and then when Josiah got me He was smiling and giggling and Ariyah did the same with terrence like she does with me. "Does the boy not like me..?" terrence asked himself and I kissed him. "Relax baby...he's probably playing with you because he knows you hate it.." I said laughing. We changed them and took them downstairs to feed them. They can eat a bit more Now and their burps have became louder.

(Ariyah now)

(Ariyah now)