Rouges Attack

Hello beautiful people, well so far my book is getting a good amount of comments and votes all I need is some follows...show the care to "A Werewolf's Mate" 😊 anyhow this chapter goes out to @Werewolf_lover, she dedicated a chapter to me and now I am doing the same towards her. ❤️

Heath's P.O.V

"Alpha, Rouges are attacking." I hear in mind link. I quickly jump out of my bed and pulled on my jeans and a t-shirt. I ran out the house and in to the forest with my men following close behind me. As I reached the border I shifted into my black wolf and my paws hit the ground. My men and I approached the rouges. They had the same amount of men but I had under cover men hidden in the bushes with large military guns. The rouges are not smart as I thought they were.

"Alpha Daniels, good to see you. Never have I thought that I would see this day." He said looking me directly in my eyes challenging me.

"Who are you? What the hell are you doing here, rouge?" I said loud enough for him to hear.

"Oh, I just someone that you wished you would beg to survive." He said smirking.

This a-hole was testing me. I growled, my muscles were locking together and my teeth were grinding each other.

"Get out of my territory and never return. Do you hear me rouge?" I said growling at him.

This guy was the same height as me, brown hair, brown eyes and had same muscle height as me.

"Please no harm, but I must add you have something that belongs to me." He said growling.

"What do I have that you want?"

"I don't have to answer to you. You will find out soon alpha. Soon...." With that said he leaves in haste with his rouges in wolf form. I didn't want to make the first move so I waited until they were out of sight and ear shot.

"Have the fellow packs get ready for a rouge attack and set up a meeting." I said to Jacob. I turned to another wolf name Carson.

"I want you to warn our pack that need to go in commando mode, make sure no one panics. Got it?"

"Yes, Alpha." He bowed and ran with two more wolfs behind him. Jacob squeezes my shoulder and I smiled, he smiled back an left. I turned to the five guys that stood behind me.

"I want you all get the underground safe house ready. Buy whatever you can and make sure you are not followed. Understand?" I said to them and they nodded.

"Go." I commanded. They bowed and left.

Before I left, I looked at the clearing and sighed. Whatever I have that belongs to the rouge, I must protect it. I looked away and ran back to the pack house where everyone bowed with respect.

"We must protect our selves and fellow packs." I said and all of them raised looking ready to fight. Goddess, please protect my pack and watch over them.

"You must go see your mate. Go protect her, warn her family and protect our lineage." Jacob said hugging me and whispered on my ear.

I nodded and said,"Take care brother." I ran to my room grabbed a clean fresh of clothes and dropped them in a bag with comb, tooth brush, hair gel, boxers, socks and jeans with my timberlands and motorcycle boots. I grabbed my car keys and went to my beloved hummer. I decided to call Lily to warn her of the conning war with rouges. Her phone rang twice and she picked up.

"Hello Heath, how are you?" She said cheerful.

"Hello beautiful, not to bad. But, I am conning to stay over at your place for a while." I said trying to not freak her out.

"Heath, what's wrong? You sound worried. Are you sure you're okay?"

"What's the point? Rouges attacked my pack today and I was hoping to warn your pack and get them ready for the fight." I said pulling into her driveway.

"Oh goddess, what's gonna happen?"

"I am outside of your house. Don't know yet." I said unsure.

"Oh really, okay I'll meet you outside, stay in your hummer." She said. I was sure she was smiling.

One minute later, she came out wearing a cami shirt and tight skinny jeans with her hair down. She looked so beautiful, I just wanted her in my arms forever. I should ask her if she wanted to mate with each other, if she is ready that is.

She came at the hummer and opened the door.

"Hey Heath, good to see you." She said taking my hand and intertwined them with hers.

"Hey beautiful, I was wondering if, well don't take this the wrong way, but do you want to mate? With me?" I said asking her nervously blushing slightly.

She laughed. "Well, why would I say no?" She said blushing.

"Oh well, maybe if I wasn't good for you." I said looking at her.

"Heath, you are perfect. You're exactly what I want tall and handsome. Devilish looks that makes any girl that wants to stop and look at you. But that's their fault because you are mine. Forever and always." She said claiming my lips and I grabbed her hips with both hands and pulled her on to my lap.

Damn, I am going to die a lucky man. I licked her lips and she sighed into my mouth. Her breath of strawberry and vanilla. Her hand moved up my muscled arms and squeezed. I shivered. My hands moved down her back and pushed her closer to my chest. I stopped kissing her and moved my lips on her neck and kissed her neck. She shivered. Her hands move down my shirt only to put her hands under my shirt. She palmed my chest and creased the tense muscles.

"You are amazing, Princess." I whispered in her ear.

"And I can't complain." She said softly. I hugged her close to my chest. We stayed together for a while.

"Always and forever." I said promising to her silently to myself. I will protect her with everything I have.

.............................................................

That's a wrap everyone. And you all know what to do now:

Comment 📝

Vote ✔️

Follow 💯