Best Wishes (Chptr. 2)

Zane's POV
"Looks like I received a text from Y/N." I said looking at my notifications, "I must notify the others.". I arrived at
Y/N's house and behind the door I saw her waiting there, I knocked on the door and when I looked behind me I saw a shooting star, 'I wish I could find someone to love just like the others.' I wished, "Zane! You came, quickly we need to prepare before Nya comes." She said pulling me inside.

"No! Zane, We don't need that ingredient for making pasta!" She scolded me, "Zane can you setup the balloons, and the plates and drinks while I cook the food." She ordered me.
"Its Done! Now we have to wait for the others." She said hugging me.

Lloyd's POV
"Guys, we're here! Nya wear this blindfold." I said, I knocked at the door and opened it, once it was opened what I saw made me took a picture, Y/N hugging Zane, "Guys come look at this!!" I yelled "What what is it?" Jay rushed, "Guys!! Stop it!!" Y/N yelled chasing me and Jay.

Zane's POV
"C'mon Nya!! Make a wish!" They all shouted out, "I wish that Y/N will find someone who she likes." Nya states while everyone looking at me.
"I SHIP IT!!" Lloyd yells out while the others bursts into laughing.