Tartarus

James PoV
We were sitting on deck, when a man came running to us. "Phoebe is being attack by fake legacy." He said. Me and Andrew took our swords and run to the temple with the rest behind us. We entered it and I saw rests of Giants. I looked up and saw Amber attacking Phoebe with lightning. Phoebe couldn't protect herself she was distracted of us. She was hit and she screamed and my heart hurts. She falls on the ground and we tried to reach her, but Amber stops us with earth. She sprayed something on Phoebe and then she made the ground split. That man tried to stop Amber but he was bleeding. Amber stopped attacking us and threw Phoebe it the open ground. I jelled for her, but she was gone. I looked at Amber and went for her, but Korra stopped me. Amber disappeared. I looked at Korra and pushed her of me. I looked at Andrew and he was crying. He sat there at the open ground. I get why, he just lost his little sister. I would cry to if I lost Juliet or Lily. I had tears in my eyes, I looked around and saw Juliet and Charlotte crying even Ben and Dylan had tears in there eyes. The man looked into the hole. "Can't get her back. That hole leads to..." He stopped, and looked at Dylan. Dylan shook his head, he knew what it was but couldn't say it. "It leads where?" I asked but my voice broke. The man looked me in the eyes. "Tartarus." He answered. Andrew cried harder in Juliet's  shoulder. I knew the story about his mom and dad, now his sister is there. "Where is that fake bitch?" Ben asked angry. "The fake legacy?" The man asked, Ben nodded. "I don't know, but what I know is that I'm gonna find her and kill her. I'm gonna collect all Phoebes teachers and we're gonna hunt her down. She has made the biggest mistake of her life. With us, benders, killing the Avatar is death penalty." The man said angry. "Don't kill her!" Korra said. "Why not? You work with her?" The man asked. "No. I didn't know anything about this. She's my best friend and I don't want her dead." She said and the man glared at her. "She pushed Phoebe into Tartarus! She needs to be punished! Are you mad?!" Charlotte asked her but her voice broke, Ben hugged her. Korra looked at me, wanting me to help her. "If you kill her. Say James wishes you luck in the fields of punishment." I told them man and he nodded his head. "James?!" Korra asked me. I looked at her. "What?" I asked her. "You choose Phoebe above me?" She asked me. "Shut up!" I told her and the rest gave me an approving look. "I suggest you travel to the doors of death . She'll stand their in a week. She's strong, I know she is." The man said. "How do you know that, she's blind and that idiot hurt her." Juliet asked. "I learned her to see with her eyes and I just know." He answered, we all nodded and said goodbye. We went back to the ship. Everybody was in the mess hall except Korra. That's when Andrew totally broke down. "P-p-Phoebe..." He cried. Juliet hugged him, but she was crying too. Suddenly there was a iris message and all or parents stood there, except Korra's. Annabeth saw Andrew crying. "Andrew, sweetie, what's wrong?" She asked him. He looked up and his normally calm face was red and swollen from the crying. "I-I-I failed. I-I c-couldn't protect her." He stuttered. "Andrew, tell us what's wrong were getting worried." His dad asked him. Andrew just cried, Juliet hugged him. Ben stood up and he looked at me. He told me to come over. We stood there together.  "Well, Phoebe she fell in..." I started, but I looked away. Tears escaping my eyes. "All because of that stupid Amber! She was fake the whole time!" Ben jelled. "Wait a minutes, where did Phoebe fell in?" Annabeth asked, tears in her eyes. Dylan stood up and looked at them. "She fell in Tartarus." As soon as he said it Annabeth broke down. "Wait! How did that happen?" Frank asked. "Amber did it." Charlotte said and she cried. "She was fake. She isn't a legacy, but a bender." Ben said and he told them the story. Percy and Annabeth were crying. "I'm sorry." Andrew told them. "Sweetie, it's not your fault but Ambers." Annabeth answered and Percy nodded in agreement. Andrew didn't look convinced but stayed quiet. "Look, I'm gonna make sure she's gonna make it. Doesn't matter if I need to go to Tartarus myself and get her out. I'll help her, I would do anything for her." I told them. "That's means a lot to me." Percy told me, he turned to Andrew. "Take all that sadness and replace it for revenge. Make sure to get her out of there. I have faith in you. In all of you."Percy said and hearing that from him made me feel better. We ended the call. "Ben, set course to the house of Hades. We're gonna get my sister back." Andrew ordered and we sat course to the house of Hades, to rescue Phoebe...
Phoebe PoV
I don't know how long I fell, but it was pretty long. It felt like hours, maybe days. I started to think for a plan. I lost my sight, so I need to fin a way to look without my eyes. My feet! The thing Terrus explained me, I pushed my shoes off. I thought about how I was gonna land. I thought about my mom and dad and their journey. Mom saw water and she told it to dad. But the river made you feel useless. I needed to try. I touched my pockets and felt my hair pin. If I touched it it would turn into a dragger. Then I only needed to find my way to the doors of death. Maybe I could find Bob and Damasen? If I told them I was a daughter of Percy and Annabeth. I heard water storming and I knew it was the river. I made a movement and I landed in the water. It was telling me that everything was hopeless, I started to believe it but I stopped myself. I swam out of the river. I placed my feet on the ground and I could see. I started to walk. My stomach was going wild, I was hungry. I thought about my mom and drinking lava. So I looked for lava and found it. I took a bit and I drunk it. It hurt so bad, but then I started to heal. My back didn't hurt that much anymore. I walked again, looking for Bob or Damasen. As I was walking I sensed monsters. They attacked me all, but I won. I was getting hungry and tired, I was about to give up and just was going to look for the doors of Death when somebody behind me called me Annabeth. "Annabeth? What are you doing here? Where's Percy?" The voice asked. "Who are you?" I asked him. "I'm Bob, don't you remember." He asked me. "Bob!" I exclaimed happy. "Annabeth!" He did the same. "I'm not Annabeth, I'm her daughter." I explained. "Annabeth has a kid?" He asked me. "Yeah, I also have a brother." I told him and I turned sad thinking about Andrew. "What are you doing here, uhm? Sorry, I don't know your name." He asked me. "I'm Phoebe and what I'm doing here is a long story." I told him. "Well, follow me. Than you could meet my friend and you could eat something." He said and I followed him. After a while we stopped and I heard Bob opening a door. I walked inside. It was a little place, but I couldn't see what it looked like. "Bob, who is this?" A new voice asked. "She is the daughter of Percy and Annabeth." Bob told him. "Oh, hi I'm Damasen." He said. "I'm Phoebe." I said. "You don't shack hands, huh?" Damasen asked me. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I lost my sight." I told him. "What happened?" He asked me concerned. "That's a long story." I said. "Well, I got meat and thee. So sit down and spill." He told me.
"Woah." Was their answer. I told them everything, about the quest, the prophecy, me being the Avatar. "Let me see your back." Damasen said. I laid down and he began to work. I tried my best not to cry, but it really hurt. "Why don't you get some sleep. I'll wake you up, when we're gonna leave for the doors of death." Bob said, I nodded and fell asleep.
I had nightmares, I saw me lifeless and Chaos winning. I realised I was death and I lost. I woke up, full in sweat. "Nightmare?" Bob asked and I nodded. "Are you ready to leave?" He asked me and I nodded.
The next days we fought with monsters and tried to get to the doors of death. It finally worked, but there stood Tartarus himself waiting for me...