Chapter 1:

SON CHAEYOUNG'S POV

It was a cold night, nothing much to do. I scrolled through my cellphone and saw a picture of this cute girl. "I wonder when will we meet.." I whispered to myself as I keep staring into her picture.

I was about to kiss my cellphone when my mom, Yoo Nayeon opened my room's door.

"What are you doing mom!?" I asked her.
"Checking you?" She answered with a weird tone.

Ahhh why is my mom like this.

"Where's dad?" I asked.
"Wait let me call him." She said as she screams 'Jeongyeon' over and over again.

She's so loud! I covered myself with a blanket and starts to look at my cellphone again. "I hope one day, you'll come here in Korea. I promise to meet you if that happens." I whispered myself as I stare at her picture.

Why am I feeling this? Is this love or infatuation? Is it normal to have a girl crush?

I always ask myself these questions which is hard to answer.

"Sweetheart! Lunch is ready!" Dad screamed these words.
"Coming dad!" I respond.

I'm bringing my cellphone with me as I go downstairs. I don't wanna miss any updates.

As I reached the kitchen, I sat down and waited for mom to serve the food.

"I bought your favorite fruit." Dad said while looking at me. I smiled widely as he gave me my favorite fruit. "Wow strawberries! Thanks dad!" I said and rushed to hug him. "Anything for my sweetheart. Anyway, have you seen your younger sister?" Dad asked. "Maybe she's in her room?" I said. "Call her, tell her that lunch is ready." Dad told me so I did.

I walked upstairs to check my lil sister. As I reached her room, I knocked. "Tzuyu-ah?" I said. "Yes eonni?" She replied. "Lunch is ready, let's eat." I said. "Coming!" She said.

I waited for her and we both walked downstairs.

"She's here dad." I said. "Great! Let's eat then." Dad said.

We both find our seats and starts eating. I was eating deliciously when my phone vibrated. Everyone was shocked by my phone and looked at me.

"I guess eonni's boyfriend misses her." Tzuyu teased me while laughing. "Aish! I don't have a boyfriend!" I told her while hitting her arm softly.

I unlocked my phone then saw her update. She updated a selca. "Ahh~ She's so beautiful.." I whispered to myself. "You saying something eonni?" Tzuyu asked. "A-ahh.. N-nothing!" I said uncomfortably as I placed my cellphone on the table. Tzuyu quickly snatched my phone revealing the girl that I've been looking. "Who's this girl eonni? She's beautiful. Do you like her?" Tzuyu teasingly said those words. I quickly snatched my phone. "I never thought you'd be like this sweetheart." Mom said teasingly. Ahhh why is my family like this? "Tell us her name." Dad said. I let out a big sigh. "Is that a must?" I asked. "Of course dear." Mom said. I cleared my throat. "Her name is Myoui Mina.."

-----
End of chapter one. Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment.