Berk

HIccup P.O.V.

The NIghtfury still hadn't woken up. It had been 3 days since we brought her here. Two of her ribs were broken, so it will be hard for her to fly when she wakes up. We were keeping her in one of the backrooms of the training arena that was once used for keeping dragons. Since she was not tame, we had to. We couldn't have her flying about burning houses to the ground since she was not tame. Not to mention she was a Night Fury. She could cause a lot of damage...

I gathered a basket of fish and started walking toward the arena room where she was. I heard a vicious roar come from there. Looks like she was finally awake! Toothless, who had been waiting outside her room in the arena perked up. He stood up, wagging his tail. His tongue drooped from his mouth in a happy gesture. He looked from me to the room and back to me again, excitement plastered on his face.

I grinned at his happiness. I was about to open up the door when it was hit with an incredible force. A plasma blast. Go figure. The door shook on it's hinges as another blast hit it. The door was sturdy, but it wouldn't be able to handle more than 20 of those. Four more balsts hit the door. She was out of shots.

I was afraid of her running rampant through the town, so i did not open up the big dragon sized door. I opened up the small human door and cautiously entered, fish basket in toe.

Toothless gave me a worried look.

"Don't worry bud. I'll be okay," I told him.

Y/n P.O.V.

I woke up in a strange dark place. With my night vision, i looked around. It was a smooth cave with tree wood and shiny stuff on one side.
"I WANT OUT!!!" I roared at the top of my lungs.
I blasted at the tree wood and shiny stuff. It shook and stayed put. Smoke rose off it where my plasma blast had hit. A few more of those and I should be free! I shot at the door again and again. It was no use. I was out of shots and I was still not free. And I was hungry. My stomach growled and a small hole opened up in the door.

"Don't worry bud. I'll be okay." A high pitched human voice said.

I growled. It was a dreaded human. He had a round object behind him that smelled of fish. I ignored the scent and focused on the boy. He approached me, arm outstretched. He got a few feet closer to me and I growled.
"Stay back you filthy creature."
I was trapped and there was a human trying to kill me.
I roared at him "STAY BACK!" and snapped at his outstretched arm. I was trying to bite it completely off. He retracted his arm with a sad look on his face. He took another step toward me and I spun in a circle, whacking him with my tail. I would protect what little space I had in here. I was NOT letting a human get close to me to kill me. Not today at least. He hit the wall and staggered backward. I drew a line in the ground with my tail and bared my teeth at him.

"You're a feisty one, aren't ya?"

"Don't you know? Never corner a dragon."  I growled at him as he stepped on my line, taking a step towards me.

He looked down at my line, moved his foot and stepped over it. I swung my tail at him again, growling viciously.
"DID YOU NOT HEAR ME THE FIRST  TIME? LET ME GO! DON'T MAKE ME BITE YOUR HEAD OFF!" I did not like being caged. I faced the boy, my eyes turning into slits. His eyes betrayed fear. He was scarred. perfect. Maybe he would re-consider keeping me in this strange place.

My stomach growled, ruining the intimidating moment. I was so hungry.

"Oh. Hungry are we? I have some fish here for you." He said.

He reached into his basket.
"DON'T MOVE." growled, my eyes never leaving his front paws (hands). He unhooked the basket from his back, letting it fall to the ground. It fell on it's side, spilling the contents of fish.

Oh, yum. Fish.

I started drooling over the fish, my attention wavering form the boy. While I was looking at the fish, he crossed my line and approached me. He opened his hand and put it in front of my head. My attention snapped back to the boy. "TRYING TO TEMPT ME WITH FISH? VERY SNEAKY! I WILL NOT BE TRICKED SO EASILY!"
I roared at him, stretching my wings above me. I made myself look proud and fierce. AND DANGEROUS.

My side hurt from lifting my wings so high. Really really hurt. Something was probably broken. I wouldn't be able to fly for a bit.

He fell smack on his butt and frantically scooted away from me. I was not afraid to hurt him. I lunged at him, snapping my mouth, batting my tail. It had been some time since I used up all my plasma blasts. I had gotten one shot back. I opened my mouth to shoot a plasma blast at him. I aimed at his chest, calculating the shot. I would not miss.

I shot at him, and he dove out of the way.

"I guess I'l just leave the fish with you." He said, standing up and dusting himself off.

He exited the way he came from.

I debated whether or not to try to fit through the entry he had come through. It looked too small for me to fit through, but I was flexible like a cat. I charged at the opening. I was going out whether it killed me or not. It started to close, and I tucked in my wings and rammed into it full force. I stopped abruptly as my shoulders were too big to fit through. I growled in annoyance, looking around me. There was another Night Fury, and the human.

The night fury. It was the one from before. The Human's pet.

"You!" I barked at him. "It's your fault i'm trapped here! You bastard! You're lucky I'm stuck or you'd be dead!"

I was thoroughly mad.

I pulled my head back through the opening, grumbling to myself.

"I'm sorry. The humans aren't as bad as you think. I'm Toothless, what's your name?" The dragon said.

"My name is I'm not interested. So get me out of here or get lost."

I turned in a circle and plopped down. A delicious aroma filled my nose again. The boy left fish here.

I reached out and poked it with my paw. It smelled good and didn't seem bad. I licked the fish. It tasted good. I bit off the tail of one. It was good. And I was hungry. I ate a few of them. And then a few more. And a few more after that. Before I knew it, the fish holder was empty.

It was too late for regrets... But what if that fish was poisoned? Oh no. This could be the end of me. But at least I would die with a full stomach.