If Cordelia Lived. . .

I imagine the house would be a lot different. Besides the fact that she would have very strict rules, and she would be very, very dark. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shu Sakamaki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shu can't be too lazy now. Since Cordelia won't let him be lazy. She might be too busy laying down. 

But other than that, she will insult him. Like he is the most useless thing in the world. 

Reiji sounds like he's being nice with his insults.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Reiji Sakamaki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reiji might be hanging around Cordelia. But he won't be too bothered by Cordelia. He'll do his normal route, but time and time again she might get int the way.

 But he also will be insulted to no end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Laito Sakamaki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sex. Laito will be having sex with Cordelia at random different times.  

It's really gross. 

It's like you walk into a room, and Laito and Cordelia are having sex.

 It's really gross. 

But other than that, he will basically try to get attention from other people, since otherwise he is neglected. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kanato Sakamaki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He most likely won't change his route. Since he is mostly neglected by his mother. But, his mother will ask him to sing for him. 

Which is a lot. 

Which is why he might not be really social with the rest of his family.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ayato Sakamaki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cordelia and Ayato don't get along well. Ayato will do something, Cordelia will find a way to insult him about it. 

He's got bad grades? 

Cordelia. Will. Do. Something. About. It. 

It's really scary how hard these two fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Subaru Sakamaki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Subaru will be insulted so much, until the point he tries commits suicide. His roses will no longer be white, but red, and Subaru doesn't like it. Celia, his sister, will once in a while have to bring him over to her house to make it stop. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Celia Sakamaki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She won't be at her brother's house that much, but when she is, she's treated like trash. But she is the only one of her family that fights back.

Cordelia insults her, she fights back if Cordelia says "You are a worthless little human! Why am I related to you?!"

Celia will say back "It's your own damn fault for letting your husband cheat on you! You should have been better, but no, you are just a fucking stupid selfish piece of shit, you can't even let anything go! You really are a stupid hoe!"

it gets so bad, Celia pins a vampire hunter at her step-mother. 

When her step-mother realizes Celia did it, she says in glee, "You did love me, Celia."

And Celia would looked at her in disgust, and say, "If I did know how to kill a vampire, I would have done it, but I didn't want to touch your disgusting body." And walked away.

Later, when her brothers find out she did it, she explains she wasn't helping anything, and it was going to happen sooner or later. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry this took so long guys! I have some stories on my Quotev I'm starting! If you want to see them, I'm AlexMaximoff. Thanks for waiting for so long!