Vicious

Toothless P.O.V.
I could hear everything that went on inside the room when my servant Hiccup went to go take her. She threw a fit about it. And then sassed me when I tried to be nice to her and introduce myself.

Girls are so troublesome.

Ugh.

I pointed my tail at the door and thwacked it against the floor multiple times. I wanted to go in there but Hiccup didn't understand. He wouldn't let me. Stupid servant. I couldn't crank the lever to open the door.

It had been some time since she rejected Hiccup's servitude. The sun was starting to set. Hiccup came back to the arena to get me.

I thwacked my tail against the floor irritatedly and nudged the wooden door with my nose.

"Come on bud. We got to go home. You can see her in the morning." Hiccup said.

"You're so stingy and irritating.............. Fine. Whatever." I grumbled at him.

He chuckled at my response. It really sucked that humans didn't understand us.

I flew us home and curled up by the fire.

Time Skip

I bounded up in the morning before the sun had ridden. I nudged Hiccup happily. I was going to see the female night fury today no matter what.

Hiccup pushed me away and I pushed him off the bed with my nose.

"Agh! Toothless! Fine! I'm up. I'm up." He said.

I jumped up and down happily. Once my servant had put on some warmer clothes, I flung him up onto my back. I took off down the stairs and out the door. Hiccup clutched my saddle tightly, trying not to fall off.

I beat my powerful wings, taking to the sky. I shot a plasma blast at the air and twirled through it.

On my back, hiccup groaned.

I landed in front of the arena and walked inside. Okay, more like bounded for joy and frolicked into there, but same difference.

I heard a vicious roar, "HOW DARE YOU! I WILL KILL YOU!"  and blast come from where the Night Fury was. I really wish she had told me her name.

I came rushing to the room she was at to see the human sized door wide open. Out from the door came a filthy Snotlout. He was bruised, beaten and his hair was singed.

HIccup jumped off my back, and raced up to Snotlout. He grabbed Snotlout by the collar of his shirt and and pinned him up against the wall.

"What do you think you are doing?" He shouted angrily.

"Trying to tame the beast, surpass you, and get Ruffnut to fall in love with me. Duh." Snotlout replied.

Hiccup let go of Snotlout and placed two fingers on his forehead.

From the corner of the arena I heard a giggle.

"Told you it was a good idea." one voice said.

"Yeah. I totally wish we could've seen his face when the Y/n woke up though."  The other replied.

"That totally would've been funny."

"DO you know how much destruction we could do if we tamed a Nightfury?"

"Yeah. We could burn the whole place to the ground."

"Lets do it!"

"Yeah!"

"Ruffnut! Tuffnut! Get over here  right this instant!" Hiccup yelled without even having to turn to them.