Chapter seventeen: Friends

November 7, 1970

It was the end of the tour and I was waiting for Robert to come home. I flew back 3 days after I went to go see them.

While I was waiting I decided to go play the guitar. I liked to play it while no one was around. I started playing the riff to Heartbreaker and then I decided to try and play the solo. After I did the solo I heard clapping coming from behind me.

"Well well well, little Kit Kat plays guitar!" Jimmy said while raising an eyebrow.

"Oh my god James you gave me a heart attack!" I said as I grabbed my chest.

"Well sweetheart, that was pretty impressive!" He said as he looked me up and down.

I put my guitar away and went over to hug Jimmy. He grabbed my butt as we hugged.

"Jimmy what the hell are you doing?"

"Katherine I have to tell you something." Jimmy sighed.

"What? What happened?!"

"It's Robert!"

"WHAT ABOUT HIM!?"

"Well you know that girl Daisy that you talked to?"

"Yeah she was nice!"

"Well she followed us to Sweden, and noticed you weren't around."

"And what else?"

"Well she hit on Robert and seduced him and they had sex."

"WHAT?!?! I FUCKING KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN! HOW COULD I EVER TRUST HIM?"

"Calm down. Now he'll be here in an hour but I came earlier to tell you."

"Fucking bastard. What the fuck am I supposed to do?"

"Get revenge on him?"

"That's it! I need to cheat on him back. I'm gonna act like I don't know this happened. Then I'll never tell him I cheated back."

"Sounds like a plan!"

"Jimmy I'm gonna cheat on him with you."

He looked at me with wide eyes.

"FUCK YEAH! Katherine I've been waiting for this forever!"

"Haha cmon let's go do it in mine and Robert's bed."

He followed me upstairs and into the room. He spun me around and ripped my shirt off. I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. He took my shorts off and threw them. We had some crazy dirty sex as if I was a groupie.

We got dressed after and cleaned up before Robert came home. Jimmy sat in the living room with his guitar and I was in the kitchen making dinner.

"IM HOME BITCHES!!" Robert screamed as he walked in the door.

"Hey JimJam where's Kath?"

"She's in the kitchen." I heard Jimmy say as he chuckled a little because of what we've done.

"KATHERINE?!?!!!" Robert yelled for me.

"I'm in here lover!" I acted like nothing happened.

"Hi baby I've missed you!"

"Robert! I've missed you too!"

We hugged for a while. I finished cooking dinner and served Robert and Jimmy. We were silent during dinner. Robert and Jimmy were exhausted from tour.

"Well guys I'm gonna go to bed I'm exhausted. I love you both goodnight!" Jimmy said as he walked to his room.

"Katherine I had so much fun on tour. I wished you were there with me baby!"

"Oh I'm glad. I just hung out here and a couple of times with my brother. It was actually quite peaceful."

"Well good! Alright well I'm exhausted, would you like to come to bed with me?"

"Of course my love!"

We both walked upstairs and into the room. I tried acting like I wasn't upset. I didn't want Robert to know I knew about what he did. Robert motioned me over to the bed. Robert may not be perfect and he may have cheated on me but he is amazing at making love.