fourty eight

who run the world? girls™
[love of my life lizzie, scar, queen lia, baby cel, and 2+ more]

queen lia;
GUYS WE HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEMDJGF

baby cel;
let me guess, seb?

love of my life lizzie;
does this have anything to do with the fact you left the club that we ended up in, together?

queen lia;
wow what a gr8 friend thanks for stopping me lizzie
he's in the shower i just got changed thIS IS THE MOST AWKWARD MORNING AFTER I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED

scar;
aw baby
you were so clingy with eachother it was adorable i couldn't come between you

agent 13;
besides we were all a little too drunk to do much i'm sorry

baby cel;
yOU SAID YOU WERENT TAKING YOUR BIRTH CONTROL PILLS AT THE MOMENT SINCE YOU BROKE UP

scar;
scare her more why don't you celia! good job babe ONE ISSUE AT A TIME

queen lia;
well i'm fucked

baby cel;
literally

queen lia;
ceL IM GONNA HIT UOU SHUT UP YOURE HELPING APPROX -97%

scar;
you're not gonna be pregnant babe don't worry

queen lia;
i'm literally terrified
sHIT SEB IS OUT OF THE SHOWER RIP ABORT MISSIOSNDB

baby cel;
keep us updated bubba

queen lia;
if i survive, i will. bye boos

baby cel;
bye love
i'll be coming over with pregnancy test when i fly out to the US to see you in two weeks or so, considering you have to wait x

queen lia;
pregnancy tests? please chill i don't even wanna think about the idea of being pregnant with his child

---

"Morning, Lia."

"Morning Seb."

The atmosphere was tense as hell, a silence falling over the pair as they simply stared at eachother.

What didn't help the matter, was that Sebastian had only a towel draped around his waist, wet hair stuck to his face and water still dripping from his body. Talia was struggling to remain composed, so sighed and closed her eyes briefly.

"Look if you want to leave and talk about this later, I understand babe."

Talia sighed and nodded. "I'd rather get myself dressed and mentally prepared. Maybe we can catch a late lunch and talk over that?" she knew further postponing their "talk" wouldn't be particularly beneficial but with her hangover already pounding at her head she could really have done with a few extra hours to herself.

"That's fine, Tal," Sebastian drew his towel further round his waist, "I'll text you in a couple hours or something?"

Talia bit her lip and nodded, "Later loser, I hope this doesn't fuck anything up for us."

Seb wanted to question what she meant by "us" but refrained. Later.

She kissed his cheek as she stood up, hand running over his shoulder as she grabbed her shoes to slip on and paced out of the room.

She knew Sebastian's hotel was literally a block or two from hers, so getting home would prove to be hardly difficult, but as soon as she reached the hotel lobby she realised what she'd forgotten - her phone.

Talia clambered back into the elevator, terrified of facing Sebastian immediately after leaving. She sighed deeply, knocking on his hotel room door and hearing an angry sounding "Come in".

She ambled in nervously, noticing Sebastian sat on the edge of the bed - her phone in hand.

"Let's just hope you're not pregnant," he read from her phone, scowling, "What the fuck Talia?"

"What? That was the girls being stupid Seb. Why are you reading my messages anyway? I came back for my phone." Talia rushed forward to snatch the phone out of his hand.

"Except the message right before it says that you don't even want to think about being pregnant with my child? Sorry but that doesn't sound like the girls being stupid to me."

Talia lifted her hand to her forehead, groaning, "Seb it was in the heat of the moment."

"I'm trying so hard Talia, can you not see that? If you're done with me just say it and quit stringing me along. Why is having my child such a bad thing?"

"Of course I can see it! But Sebastian neither of us are ready for that kind of commitment and we're not even together right now. I love you and in the future it'd be great, maybe, but not right now." Talia was terrified of the look in Sebastian's eyes and avoided them at all costs.

"Don't make decisions for us when you don't talk to me about them! Whatever, 'let's just hope you're not pregnant' right? Look I'm sorry but you know how badly I want us to sort things out and shit keeps getting in the way."

"A potential child isn't "shit getting in the way" Sebastian. It's not a small deal. I want us to be happy and a lot further in the future before children are even on the horizon Seb."

Sebastian sighed, defeated. "Regardless I'm here for you. I love you, Talia, and I really really want to get back together with you and prove I'll do everything in my power to make you happy. So take the test, tell me the results and whatever happens I'm here for you. I swear."

Talia smiled and without a thought pulled Sebastian's face down to hers, kissing him softly, "I know."

"Can we still get a late lunch? I'll take the test in case when I can, if I even need too, but we can talk properly in a bit?  Thanks, Sebby."

"Anytime, princess, anytime."

"It's a date?"

"It's a date, babe."

---

it was pointed out she can't take the pregnancy test for at least two weeks so i edited it lmao i'm sorry i'm stressed as hell atm this is so MESSY

tHIS GOT WRITTEN SO BAD BUT I HAVE AN ENGLISH SPEECH TO PLAN AKDBSJ NO
i may edit this later but i hope it's ok idk i give up lmao

elöise