Ichigo X Self-Harm! Reader (Bleach) One-Shot

Today, once more, I cut myself with a cutter knife on my arms in the bathroom. Not feeling the stress that I once had and just focusing on the blood that I have on my arms, dripping down onto the floor.

I somehow felt jealous, stressed out, and felt guilty whenever I see Ichigo with either Rukia or Orihime. But what was worse is that I felt like a burden to everyone, always keeps telling me to move or get out of the way. I was through with it. Each day, I carve deeper into my arms with a knife, nearing my wrists so that one day, I would just die from blood loss. After I was done with the cutting, I immediately wrapped my arms in bandages and covered it with long sleeves so that no one would realize the bandages or my cuts.

I soon cleaned up the floor with a towel and left it in the laundry room, I also cleaned the knife in the kitchen so that no one would notice.

I was about to go to bed when all of a sudden, "Hey, (Y/N)! Are you in there?! Me and the gang are going to a shopping mall! You wanna join with us?!" It was Ichigo. "Coming!" I yelled as I soon got my clothes on and went outside with Ichigo and the others.

Timeskip

After we went to the mall, it was already past 9pm. I told my friends that I needed to be home early for an occasion, and when Ichigo heard that, he decided to come with me. Soon enough when the other guys left we were alone walking down the street, few blocks nearing to my house.

When we got to my house, I told Ichigo things might be out of the ordinary and told him not to mind about it.

We entered the house quietly and I immediately turned on the lights.

"Ichigo, would you like something to drink?" I asked quietly. "No, but thanks anyway. Instead, Can I use your bathroom?" Ichigo questioned. "Sure, it's downstairs." I nodded slightly and went to make myself a hot tea. Ichigo speed walked downstairs and went into the bathroom.

I waited for the water to boil and rolled up my sleeves to see my cuts. I didn't have any emotions or anything like that, but I was worried. Worried that Ichigo might find out sooner or later. I thought, it'd be the best not to tell him, and so I unraveled my sleeves and continued to make tea.

Ichigo stepped outside of the bathroom and sighed in relieve. As he was about to go back upstairs, he notice a towel was left on the floor of the laundry room. He took a closer look and saw blood on the dried up towel.

"What the hell?" Ichigo said to himself as he picked up the towel slowly.

Then it came to him quick. 'Don't tell me, (Y/N)'s self-...' He thought for a moment and ran quickly ran upstairs to the kitchen, where I was about to reach a cup in one of the top drawers. Ichigo suddenly comes into the kitchen and sees my cuts on the arm as my sleeves slid down to my elbows.

"(Y/N)..." Ichigo said as I turned around to see a very shocked Ichigo. He comes close to me and grabs my arms and rolls up my sleeves to see the cuts better.

I stared at it for a few minutes and looked at me in shock. Tears started to come out as I pulled away from Ichigo's grasp and ran upstairs to my room and locked the door behind me.

I sat down with my back against the door and put my head in between the arms and my knees. 'He wasn't supposed to know', I thought as I cried in my room quietly. "(Y/N), open the door." Ichigo pleaded on the other side. I remained in silence.

"(Y/N)." Ichigo said one more time.

Then somehow I manage to stand up on my feet and had the courage to open the door. I opened the door slowly, seeing Ichigo standing there. I looked down at the floor in guilt and waited in awkward silence for Ichigo to say something.

"(Y/N), why are doing this?" Ichigo said finally. "I- I don't know, this was the only way for me not to feel the stress and pain that I have." "Were you trying to commit suicide?" Ichigo whispered to me. "Slowly." I looked up at Ichigo, who was already having small tears in his eyes. "look, I'm sorry. I didn't know that you were doing this so..."

I looked at Ichigo, seeing him in tears. I held Ichigo's hand and looked at his dark-brown eyes. "No, I should be the one saying sorry. I didn't mean to self-harm myself, but I couldn't help myself live through the loneliness and the stress I had. I'm sorry, Ichigo". I said, looking through his watery eyes. Then he threw his arms around my back and placed his chin on my head, while I also hugged his back and nuzzled my head in his chest. "(Y/N), I'm sorry I couldn't help you. If I would've known-" I interrupted him by placing my lips to his, melting into the kiss. We both parted away for air and looked each other for a moment.

"(Y/N), from now on don't ever do that again. I will always look after you". He said as he gave me the sweetest smile I've seen. "That was sweet, thank you Ichigo". We hugged each other again as the clouds cleared away for the moon to shine.

I am sorry for putting you in this situation, please do forgive me. But at least you have someone alongside with you and you got a kiss! please do leave a comment on requesting and I hope you enjoyed it! ;) Taxedo out!