Chapter Two

Picture is Blake    >>>>>>

I woke up at 4 in the morning to get an early start on my chore for the day, without being interrupted by anyone, and to begin making these lazy people their breakfast, so that I do not get another beating today.

I made waffles, bacon, eggs and sausages and salad for the girls that starve themselves. Don't they know that eating so little if bad for their health? And they said I was dumb.  Once I was done cooking, I set the table and placed the food on the table, then I went and go hide in a corner of the room, so no one would notice me.

As soon as I was in the little corner of the room, I could hear the teens already coming down for breakfast, since they are very noisy.  They all took their seats around the table and began eating like pigs. Funny, I thought they were supposed to be wolves. I laugh in my head, while silently watching them.

Once they were done, they began leaving the kitchen, leaving their dirty dishes for me. Ugh, can't they do anything for themselves.  I was about to silently rejoice that I didn't get any beatings this morning until, Blake, the soon to be alpha, and his friends came to where I was hiding.

Oh, no. I rejoiced to early. What did I do this time? 

"Tomorrow's your future Alpha's birthday and you are going to prepare everything. So don't screw this up, or else," Hunter said. He was the future beta of the pack and Blake's best friend.  I swear this pack is filled with players. 

I only nodded my head at them. Then they turned around and left me alone.  So I got busy cleaning up the mess the nasty pigs did. When I was done, I ate the remaining food that was left.

Why did my mate have to be from this pack? Oh, right. I know that my mate is in this pack, but I just don't know who. This is the reason why I am still here after all the torture they do to me. Even my parents or should I say adopted parents hate me. 

They think that they know me, but they don't have a clue as to who I am, but they will soon find out. All in due time.  Now, I have a party to plan, which is tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Hey guys. Is the story good? I'm new at writing online so feel free to leave you opinions in the comments section.I hope you like the story so far.  :)