Jock!Tom x Nerd! Reader

Y/n pov

Tom you had a big crush on him but hes girlfriend tori was mean but he's really nice and cheers my up .

"plz stop" you started cry.

"awwe the little bitch is going to cry " She my tears with her hands and made crying noises and the whole school was laughing so you ran.

"y/n" tom said but you didn't hear you ran and hid in the janitors closet and lock it.

"Y/n plz open up" Tom said while knocking on the door but you ignored him kept crying.

You sat in the corner intil you saw tom right in front of you.

"Ahh how did you get in" you screamed.

"Just a lil somthing but what's wrong I tried to get your attention but you didn't hear me." he said with a sad tone.

"You girlfriends she bullies me and she tells lies but you'll never believe me you'll just get mad at me and never talk-" you were about to finish but tom kissed you and you ended up melting into the kisses (EDDED MAHAHSHSH) Yall broke apart and Tom helped you up and you walks out and Tom yelled.

"Hey Tori" he said while you hod behide him and she turn around.

"Yes Baby" She repiled.

"WE'RE OVER " he screamed and she look at him with a confused look.

"Huh you can't break up with me I did nothing" She said a she walk up to him.

"You bullied my best friend and you bullied many others and I want a girl who can do that and that is Y/n!" he said.

you got up and standed right by him .

"Really her Fine t-than take her I didn't even like you anyways" Shesaid than ran away.

"Tom i-i-" he kissed you and you kissed back.