Tord x reader x tom x ??

I loved ton but o had more feeling for a other person.

"Thomas Tom Tommy" you said trying to get his attention.

"Yes y/n " he said.

"i wanted to tell y..." before you could finish tord came into the room and look at you.

"Oh hey tord "  you said.

"Oh hey n/n " he replied.

You are wearing a nice f/c sports bra and shorts because you were going for a run.

Tord keep staring at you so you said "If wanna keep lookin at me take a picture".

"Sorry n/n I just..." before he could finish he ran away.

"Welp tom I'll going for a run I'll be back." you said with a smile and grab you phone and headphone and a water and lefted.

Edds pov (my smol child)

"Tell herrrrrr tordddd " I said poking tord.

"nope" he said

"Tell her"

"no"

"you better or I'll spill the beans " I said pushing a can of beans of the table.

Tord pov

"NO SHE MINE" I screamed at tom.

"SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU COMMIE" tom said with anger.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JEHOVAH WITNESS" I said grabbing his hoodie and we see y/n holding hands with matt.

"Hey guys Guess what! Matt ask me to be his girlfriend!" n/n said with glee

"Hey guys" Matt waved and I let go of tom.

"Well matt is taking me to dinner so I gotta go change bye" She said walking to her room.

I walked to my room and screamed "CURSE YOU MATT" I said but i heard tom say it to.