Chapter Three

Her dress >>>>>

Finally I am done preparing everything for the party and making sure everything is okay, and I must say it came out much nicer than I thought I would. Now I have to go get ready for it, since everyone is allowed to come, but once I don't get in anybodies way, it's all good.

I went into my tiny little bathroom and did my business, then got dressed into a polka dot dress and black flats. In case you think they gave me a proper wardrobe, you're wrong. I only have two clothing attire in good condition, in case another pack is visiting. Then I wrapped my hair around my hair, keeping it in place with a lot of bobby pins.

The party has begun and everyone is having a great time except me. I am just sitting down in a little corner of the room, avoiding everyone and thinking about finding my mate. I doubt that they will accept me, but who knows. I'll just have to wait and see.

After a couple of minutes Blake made his grand entrance with Rain, my sister, glued to his side, like a leech, so I focused more on her.

She wore a beautiful dress, and obviously, she wore way too much makeup. 

After I was done observing her beautiful dress, I looked at Blake. For the first time, I thought that he was incredibly handsome. His sleeked back ebony hair, made him look amazing. 

Oh, no. Please tell me he isn't my mate. 

It was then, he looked in my direction and our eyes connected. He looked like an angel, that fell down from heaven. He looked smoking hot. Everything about him called out to me. 

I finally stopped staring at him and began thinking about what to do. Is he going to reject me? Should I just run away now that I have found my mate? So many questions.

When I looked back into the direction he was, I did not see him. It was then it hit me like a block. A lemony scent mixed in with mint made it's way towards me. 

I looked in front of me and there stood Blake looking directly at me. The loud music had stopped, and everyone had turned their attention to us. Even my adopted parents.

Oh no.

Hey guys >_< How are you enjoying the story so far? Leave your opinions in the comments section and what do you think is going to happen now that she has found her mate? My head is filled with random ideas. I hope you all enjoy the story and see you guys in the next chapter. :)