Pyjama Party Invasion

......................................................
Hi people!
So I am much more relieved of school work, so I hope updates will be much more frequent from now on!

If you are a "Nothing is Impossible" reader, please forgive me for updating this story and not that one. In the next chapter/chapters ( depending how long it stays) many huge things will happen, so I really want to take my time on writing them. So will you forgive me?

The song up there is "Pass Me By" by R5, if you want to here it along as you read. It fits so well with the story until now!

I am sorry if the ending is sudden, I was pretending to make more things happen in this chapter however it stayed too long, so I decided to cut it. But this also means the next chapter is nearly done, so new updates will come soon!

I also just realized that when I publish an unedited chapter, it comes with loads of silly but cringe worthy mistakes like "their" instead of "there", and I am very sorry about those. I really do know the difference between these. I'll try my best to edit before posting, but then I get so excited to know what you think of the chapter, and as I am also a reader I know the anxiety of wanting to know what will happen next, so I end up publishing without a thorough review.

I hope you enjoy!
Xxx
Sara
.....................................................
Shawn's POV

I sighed as I put my guitar case down and pressed the button on the elevator with the number 15. It had been the most productive day in some time. I was able to finish a song, and even start the words to another. But what I was happiest about was that I managed to meet her.

I thought I had given up. I thought that I would never see her again, lose myself on those dark eyes that, today, I did. And now, I know her name. Sadie.

Just by thinking about her, I have this huge desire to knock on every door on this hotel until I find her, just to get to know her. There is just something about her, that I can't put a finger to.

The door slides open with a ding, and after I get my guitar case and say good evening to the suited man beside me, I exit the elevator. I turn left to another corridor, and find unusual activity. There is a group of people chatting on corner, and once I near them, I notice that they are all about the same age. The same age as Sadie.

It all sinks in like a boulder being thrown into a lake. The realization that I found her, and that I just couldn't let her go. I had to at least get to know her.

And that's when I come up with a crazy idea.

I approach them, and two girls stop talking all of a sudden, looking at me.

"Hi, um, I'm very sorry to interrupt, but are you guys by any chance from the school group that is staying at this hotel?" I ask. One of the boys that had his back to me turns around, and nods.

"Yes, we are." He answers politely. Though seconds later his expression slightly changes, when he looks at the girl that is next to him and sees her with her mouth partly open, her eyes wide, staring at me. "What do you want?" He asks, and this time, he has a much more cool tone to his voice.

I open my mouth to answer, but someone cuts me. "Aren't you freaking Shawn Mendes?" The girl who is next to him suddenly speaks.

I nod. And after that, both girls start squealing, jumping up and down. I laugh lightly at this. I still find it funny, although this happens more than once a day.

"Oh my god, we are, like, huge fans! Could you please take a selfie with us?" The other squeals. I say yes, as one of them takes out her phone. I really don't mind. They are my fans, and I love them. They made me what I am, and I owe them everything. This is the minimum I could do to say thank you. The blond girl who spoke first pushes the guy aside, which earns me another glare from him. Seriously, that guy needs to chill.