More So - Pietro Maximoff x Reader

Words: 1442
Pairing: Pietro Maximoff x Reader
Featuring: Sam Wilson, Bruce Banner, Wanda Maximoff, Steve Rogers
Warnings: swearing, fighting, drinking, implied smut
Requested by anon
Summary: You and Pietro do not get along, and it can cause some troubles on missions. After one mission, you go out to take a break, only to be surprised by someone.
Author's Note: I love this one a lot, enemies to lovers baby!!!

*Edited*

---

"Watch where you're going, shitface." You glared as the streak of blue and white ran past you and managed to hit your side, almost knocking you down.

"Be quicker than that, ass!" He stopped running for a second to tell you that but quickly took off again.

You crossed your arms as you continued your way to find Sam. Your sarcastic, sassy buddy.

But before you had the chance to find Sam, Sam found you. "What's up, little buddy?" He smiled and ruffled your hair.

You frowned. "Don't do that." You moved his hand away. "I don't like that."

"Oh, come on, you know you love me." He smirked; you just shrugged. "Alright, what is up with you?"

"Pietro has been non-stop pissing me off today." You groaned, arms crossed.

Sam laughed. "I thought he pissed you off every day."

"He does! But today, he's extra annoying and rude!" You told Sam; he didn't really care for the Maximoff boy, but he always found your bickering hilarious. He'd eat popcorn and watch if he could.

"He at least keeps the place entertained by making you mad all the time," Sam smirked, and you furrowed your eyebrows in frustration. "What? You're kind of funny when you get angry."

You rolled your eyes. "Sam, you annoying the ever-loving shit out of me, you should be glad that I can at least tolerate you, unlike someone we know."

"Talking about me again, yes?" You heard the Sokovian accent walk in the room where you stood. "Seems like you just can't get enough of me." He smirked, nudging your side as he walked around you.

"God, I want to punch you." You grumbled.

"Do it." He taunted. "You wouldn't be able to get a hit on me."

"Oh, man, I wouldn't say that." Sam laughed. "They've been practicing."

Pietro shrugged. "Nothing I couldn't handle. Just wait until they find out that we have to work together on the mission tomorrow." Pietro spoke to Sam like you weren't even in the room.

"Nope, not happening." You called out. "I refuse to work with you. Nothing would get done, or fixed, or achieve any progress. It's not happening." You told him. "Unless you want a dead body on site."

Pietro laughed. "Talk to the Captain. His orders. Important mission tomorrow."

Sam grabbed your shoulder and shook you a bit. "Oh, this is going to be good."

---

"Watch what you're doing, Pietro!" You yelled as he almost knocked you over.

"If you stayed out of my way, things would be a lot easier!" He yelled back, taking out enemies.

"I'm a lot more powerful than you; watch out!" You screamed as you got kicked by an enemy but smirked once you took them out.

Pietro laughed. "More powerful? Sure."

"Do I need to prove it?" You and Pietro locked eyes, staring each other down as you continued to take out others around you.

But you ended up on the ground. One person had come up from behind, and if they weren't such a bad shot, they could have killed you. Luckily, they only shot near your leg, grazing the skin.