How the Avengers would react to their S/O coming out as asexual

Wattpad: 8/2021 Oops I just realized this part was glicthed and only showing one part of the headcanon! The rest have been added :)Words:

Words: 663
Summary: How the Avengers would react to their S/O coming out as asexual.
Author's Note: I included the OG 6 plus Pietro because Pietro is my boiiiii. Also I was this close 👌🏼to putting a gif of Jensen Ackles in the Clint spot but I didn't. 

*Edited*

Tony Stark

Tony would be shocked at first and not really understand what you meant by telling him this. But after he actually processed what you had said, he would feel really special that you decided to tell him, and he was happy that you trusted him enough to say this. And once he realized that you two were close enough to joke, he started to lightly tease you. "You sureeee you don't want this?" He joked, and every time he would, you'd slap his shoulder and tell him to shut up. But all in all, he still loved you and respected you - even if there was joking.

Steve Rogers

Steve would be surprised, but completely supportive. He still loved you for you and didn't think any differently of you. He was very happy that you told him, and it strengthened the relationship because you could trust one another. However, you felt very guilty whenever he got turned on and flustered, but he always reminded you that it was okay, and not your fault. When that happened, the night usually ended with a movie, a cuddle, and telling each other how in love you both were.

Natasha Romanoff

When Natasha told you of her experiences in the Red Room, you decided that it was the right time to tell her about yourself. You both opened up, and accepted each other greatly, still in love. Telling each other things that not many people knew didn't even cut close to ruining the relationship, if anything: it strengthened it. You guys always set up surprise dates with each other, which seemed better than anything else. It was more personal and definitely adorable.

Bruce Banner

He was surprised but all around glad that you told him this. With him being the Hulk, he was afraid to be sexual and thought it would be best for him to stay away from sex altogether. So when he heard about how you lived, he was glad that he wouldn't have to be scared of hurting you. Your relationship didn't change at all, it continued just as before with loving looks and major cuddle sessions- like usual with the mad scientist.

Clint Barton

Clint was confused by what you meant at first. He really didn't understand, and you tried to help him understand because he wanted to understand. But for a week after you telling him that, he had you have a full-on conversation about it. After correcting his mistakes, he began to understand. He was super supportive after hearing what you said and was really happy that you helped him understand. He started to be even cuter and more adorable to make up for not having sex. No matter how many times you told him that he didn't need to do anything extra, he wouldn't stop. He was going to show extra love, and there was no stopping him.

Thor Odinson

Thor didn't understand what you meant at first, but once you two had a discussion about it, he was more than happy you told him. You were worried he would be upset at you telling him this, but he reassured you that he didn't want to make you feel like doing anything that you didn't want to do. "Even if I am a god, I can still respect you, like you should be respected." He told you that every time you began to feel bad about it- especially when you were feeling down. He still showed his love, and no matter what, nothing would make him stop loving you.

Pietro Maximoff

As soon as you told Pietro, he hugged you, because he could tell that you were scared to tell him. Pietro was rumored to sleep around, and you were scared to tell him that you were the complete opposite. "I still love you, why would you think otherwise?" He told you, and that made everything better. He wasn't disappointed, he was actually really supportive. "Love doesn't revolve around sex." He would remind you whenever you were feeling guilty towards him.