Classic - Steve Rogers x Reader

Words: 1385
Pairing: Steve Rogers x Reader
Featuring: Sam Wilson, Natasha Romanoff, Tony Stark
Warnings: Cliche ending
Requested by ?? (i lost the name oops)
Summary: Loosely based on Classic by MKTO, matchmaker Natasha is at it again setting her friends up! She thinks she has the perfect match for you, and you're doubtful.
Author's Note: This is a song fic based off of the song above ^^ and you can check it out here! I also chose Steve because i get so many requests for Bucky I decided it was high time for a steve fic :) AND thanks squirrel squad for your opinions on the plan for this XD And thank you requester, I'm glad you like my stuff!

I wanna thrill you like Michael, I wanna kiss you like Prince, let's get it on like Marvin Gaye...

You're one of a kind living in a world gone plastic. Baby you're so classic.

*Edited*

---

"What are you doing tonight?" Sam asked Steve as he was writing what seemed to be some reports.

Steve shrugged. "Probably not much."

"Great, then let-"

"He has a date." Natasha cut in.

"What?" Steve asked, confused. "Natasha, no."

"Come on; you'll like this one, trust me." She pleaded. "They're a friend."

"This is your last chance, Romanoff." He rolled his eyes. He was beyond done with Natasha trying to set him up; he just wanted to do it on his own if he ever even thought of having a girlfriend or boyfriend.

"I promise, this is the one." She smiled and walked out of the room to text you.

She sent you the details that she later told Steve. You had no idea who you were going on a date with, but Natasha was determined to set you up. She had been trying for years, and no matter how much you tried to get out of it, you couldn't. So you went through all those dates for all those years, and she finally swore that this was the one. You only agreed to get her to shut up.

You didn't overdress, but you didn't want to make a bad impression. You went with what was comfortable; you were only doing this to make Natasha happy.

You told the hostess that the reservation was under "Romanoff" and that you were meeting someone at the restaurant. When you arrived at your table, you realized you were there before your date, so that gave you a minute to pull out your phone.

(Y/N): Natasha, if this date goes in the gutter, I'm going to kill you.

Nat: It is going to go great. Why do you doubt me so much?

You sighed and went to reply but stopped when you heard a voice. "I'm so sorry; I had a problem happen right before this..." He apologized and went to sit down in front of you.

You smiled. "It's fine; it happens to everyone." You looked up at your date and realized who Nat had set you up with.

"Steve." He nodded his head once and stuck his hand out to shake yours.

You laughed as you told him your name. "So you're Natasha's friend." He smiled.

You shrugged. "I guess so."