Chapter 29

My eyes popped wide open as I felt the fire in my veins fade away. I glanced around, seeing that I was still in the room where I was placed in. I moved my hands, feeling no weight of the restrains on them.

The doctor!

I shot up off my bed and ran out the door. A guard was running after me and when he got closer to me, I punched him in the face. I swung my leg and hit him in the chest. I placed one of my knees behind his head and jumped up. I twisted, forcing all my weight down and forced both of us to the ground. I untangled myself and saw another guard running at me. I shoved him away from me and roundhouse kicked him, knocking him to the ground.

I started running down the hall when another guard came around the corner. I slid under his legs, grabbing one as I went. He fell to the ground, busting his face against the stone floor. I sprinted around the corner and came face to face with a door. Grabbing the handle, I tried to shove myself through it. I growled in frustration and stepped back.

I kicked the door open and it slammed back against the wall behind it. Yanking the chain that was around my neck, I swung it until it unwrapped itself. Then another guard came around the corner with some friends. The guard that was in front aimed at gun at me and I swung the chain and it wrapped around the gun.

I jerked the gun to me and the gun ripped out of his hands. It fell to the ground a few inches in front of me and I quickly grabbed it as the guards instantly ran at me. I aimed at each of them and shot. They all went down and started to hold their wounds on their bodies. The guard who was in front was holding his shoulder as he looked up at me.

"You won't get far. There are tons of men in this building and more outside guarding. That gun will soon run out of bullets. You have about six or seven bullets left. You'll never make it out." He said. I aimed at him and shot him in the head.

"Now I have six." I stated. I walked pass the groaning men and back down the hall. Every door I came to, I check the handles to find that they were all lock unless you had a key. My jaw hardened as I heard alarms go off. A hand covered my mouth and the arm around my waist jerked me backwards. The door shut after the weight was off and the hands let me go. I turned, expecting a guard but I was wrong.

"You sure now how to tell the entire building that you're trying to escape." The doctor from earlier said as opened the door slightly and looked out. With his back turned to me, I pointed my gun to where his heart was going to be when he turned around. And he did just that. His eyes widened slightly then he smiled. "You're really going to shoot me after all I've done for you."

"What did you do to me?" I demanded from him. He kept his hands up, in surrender.

"I gave you want you couldn't do yourself." He avoided the real answer with a stupid riddle. My hand tightened on the gun as I glared at him.

"What did you put in me? What happened when I was out?" I asked him again but re sentencing my question. He slowly walked towards me, his hands still raised.

"You were just a child wh,-""Stop! Stop with the stupid god damn riddles. Tell me what you did to me or I'm going to do the same to you as I did to those guards in the hall." I yelled, interrupting him. He shut off the lights then I heard him race over to me and I fired in front of me but I guess he avoided it. He shoved me against the wall, placing his hands back over my mouth.

"Shh, shh, shh." He whispered to me as I struggled against him, him forcing my arms over my head. But stopping when I heard the door open. Light from the hallway filled the room as the doctor picked up my leg and placed it on his hip. He started to rub against me as I heard shuffling of feet. I huffed in displeasurement.

"Ohh! Um....you kids better find a better place to do that." I heard a deep male voice say. The doctor looked over at him, covering my face with his head.

"Sorry but she couldn't control herself any longer. I just might have to punish her for it later then." The doctor replied to him. My eyes widened at what he said. Punish me for what?!

"We're in lock down, doctor. A patient escaped her quarters about seven minutes ago. So we went into full lock down. Please report back to your office after you get her under control." The guard left without a word and the doctor let go of me. I shoved him away from me and before I could punch him, he grabbed my wrist.

"We have to move, now. Once they realize I'm not a real doctor, they'll be coming for me also. Come on." He moved his hold from my wrist to my hand. He yanked me to the door and back into the hallway.

"You're not a real doctor?" I asked him as we ran down the hall.

"I was....once. Back when I was a bit smaller. Both in height and age. I'm just better at it now." He answered back.

We rounded around a few corners when we made it to what looked like a waiting room in a hospital. Suddenly the lights went out and red lines appeared. I glanced at the man next to me as people surrounded us, aiming guns.

"What now?" I whispered.

"Use all your weight."