Chapter 4- Rough Morning

You are awoken by the sound of loud banging on your door. You jump out of bed frightened at the sudden sound. Taehyung just groans and rolls onto his side still sleeping. You look at your new alarm clock and your eyes go wide. It was twelve thirty. You were supposed to be at the studio two hours ago. You here the banging on your door again and rush to the front door. You swing the door open to see BTS excluding V of course. He was asleep...in your bed. The boys look you up in down eyeing you pajamas. You follow their eyes and realize that you are wearing short (f/c) running shorts and a black tank top that is showing of you cleavage. Jin speaks first breaking the awkward silence.

"Um...you and Tae never showed up so.." He starts. You flush in embarassment at having been late.

"I'm sorry. Taehyungie kept me up all night ... and I guess we both  forgot to set our alarms." You explain. You notice them looking at you strangely.

"Okay?" Rapmonster says. "Can you go get him? We need to practice." You open you door wider letting them in. 

"Sorry." You mutter under your breath as you walk to your room. Once you reach the door, with the boys on your tail, you turn to look back at him. 

"You guys probably shouldn't come in." You say. They give you confused looks. "The bed is still messed up. " You are talking about the fact that you and Taehyung only got half way through putting it together but that is not what the boys are picking up. You open your door slowly only wide enough to where your body can fit through the crack and you quickly shut it behind you. You walk over to your bed where Taehyung is still asleep. How he slept through all of that will forever remain unknown to you.

You gently pat his shoulder.

"Taehyung." You whisper. He rolls over. You were still gripping his shoulder s you end up rolling on top of him. You try to get free only to have a pair of arms wrap around your waist. You let out a small squeal.

"What are you doing?" You whisper/yell. He groans before responding in his husky morning voice.

"I need more sleep." He say. You feel yourself getting angry with the current position you were in.

"No, your hyungs are outside of the room." You tell him in a louder voice then the one that you had previously been using.  He jumps up at this releasing you and causing you to fall off of the bed.

"Why are they here?" He ask in a confused voice helping you up from the floor.

"Because, you and I are extremely late." You explain. Tae's eyes widen upon hearing this. 

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He ask. You frown at him.

"What do you think I'm doing?" You say. "We should probably go out there. They are waiting." He nods in agreement and you both walk out. The other members are standing there looking all awkward.

"Um... I need to shower and get dressed before I leave, but you guys can head to the studio." You tell the boys. Jungkook hands Taehyung a change a clothes that you hadn't realized he was holding.

"I brought you these." He says shortly. Taehyung smiles brightly at him but does not get a smile in return. You notice this and find it odd.

"Are you okay?" You ask Jungkook. He looks at you and then the ground.

"It's just weird knowing..."He says quietly. You look at Taehyung confused and see that he is looking at you just the same way.

"Knowing what?" You question. Jungkook shakes his head refusing to answer. 

"Knowing you slept with Tae." Jimin says. Your cheeks heat up as you think about what they mean.

"We didn't do anything like that." Tae says quickly. You nod your head in agreements. 

"But you said he kept you up all night." Namjoon says.

"And you said your bed was still a mess." Jhope adds. You somehow manage to laugh at this.

"You guys have dirty minds." You say while laughing. "We stayed up all night putting furniture together and the bed didn't get completely finished." 

"That's a relief."Jin says. You raise an eyebrow at him.

"And why is that?" You wonder. He blushes and looks away. "We should head back to the studio.  We'll meet you there." He makes his way to the front door and the other boys follow him. Tae lingers behind.

"I'm sorry they thought those things about you." He says. You shrug it off.

"Eh...it's not your fault they all have nasty minds." You say playfully. He smiles at you. 

"Yeah I guess. Well I'll see you at the studio." He says.