Ok Aug!

London POV

Still in Hawii leaving in 3 days!

I woke up not feeling August embrace. I looked around and didn't him. I got up and went outside. I went back and still didnt see him.

" August?" I said looking around the room. I groaned rolling my eyes. I went to my suitcase to pick what im gonna where. I pullrd out a black shirt, blue shorts, black converse, and a Polo hat. I did my makeup and put on some jewelry. Than my phone started to ring.

"Hello?!"

" Hey Sis its Paisli! Me and Kay wanted to say hey!"

"Oh tell her i love her and give her kisses for me! When yall going back to Atlanta?"

" Were going back a day after yall come...."

" Ugh....Look Paisli i gotta go find August and im staving! Ttyl"

End Call

I put my phone in my purse, grab my shades and went out. August better have a good reason for all this because he never left me these last few days. I walk to the breackfast louge and when i sat there i saw August talking to some girl....

 I walk to the breackfast louge and when i sat there i saw August talking to some girl

I pulled up my shades so he wouldn't see me. They laughed as he pulled out something to show her I couldn't really get a good look at it but she gasped looking at him talking. She didnt take it thow. They eat their than the waitress came over to me.

" Hello welcome to the Hawaii Take Breakfast how my I help?" She sais smiling. I sighed shaking off what I just saw.

" Can I get special? BUT i don't want the French toast replace it with friut please.." I said giving her the menu.

" Drink?"

" Strawberry margarita mix with pineapple juice.."

She looked at me confused.

" Ms.Zhiloh it's 9:30 in the morning.."

" Im stressed out and you'll see when walk back to the kitchen just look to the left.."

She nodded going back. I sighed looking at them. August laughed at what she was saying. I didn't want to go over there and start shit that will me ghetto as hell and a nigga dont like being ghetto. I took pictures saving them. Than they got up walking out. I'm so pissed at Aug he said he'll never cheated on me after that incident I guess you can't trust a nigga!📍Than the waitrees brought my food and drink..

" Thanks Justice.."

" Welcome I saw...You ok?"

"Yeah I'll be ok once I drink my drink!" I said as we laughed.

"Mind if I sit im on break?...."

"Sure..Sit!" She sat down taking out her apron.

" See London..You can't trust niggas they always fucking bitches saying they want you and shit and its all bullshit! BULLSHIT BULLSHIT!" She said smiling. I laughed eating my eggs.

" Oh yeah forgot you just got out a relationship..how are you feeling?"

" Okay I mean it sucks being single again!" I nodded drinking my drink.

" But I was just in it for the sex and trust me his chest was making me-." I cut her off choking on my drink laughing.

" What im for real tho! But anyways talk to August and see what happened..that nigga probably fucking but hey what do i know!" Justice said getting up.

" Bye Justice I'll talk to you later.." She waved going back to work. After I finished eating I walk around Hawaii by myself.

I went to the show that they have every night in front of the hotel. I sat there with Justice waiting for the show. Than I turned seeing August with the same girl talking and laughing. She got up and went to the bathroom. August went on his phone waiting for her. I sighed looking sad. Justice looked where I was looking seeing him.

" Don't let him ruined your night just enjoy the show they always bring coccout bras and grass skirts at the end for the ladies!😀" I smiled waiting for the show.

The show beganed and I saw August saying something to the girl in the ear. She laughed hitting him. I looked back at the performance seeing the girls bringing us grass skrits and Coccont bras. Justice and I decided to leave early before August come. We went to the beach sitting on the sand.

Justice sighed looking at the beach.

" Have you ever got that feeling to just run away for everything..your family, friends,..parents?" I looked at her putting my head on shoulder.

" Sometimes I do...do you?"

" Oh yeah all the time...you know where I wanna go?"

" Where?"

" London!" I laughed so did she.

" Maybe it may happen.."

" Or Austria!"

"Pick one nigga!...."

I opened the hotel door seeing August on the couch. He smiled looking at me. I rolled my eyes going to my side of the bed turning on the tv.

"Hey!....." He said to me. I looked at him like he was stupid.

" Hi...." I said kicking off my shoes.

"How was your day?" I said to August changing my clothes. He sighed looking at me.

" I was ok..yours?"

" Great!" I said putting my dirtt clothes in my bag. I got in the bead putting my phone on charge.

" What's wroung with you?!" August said putting his arms up

" What's wroung with me....your what's with me you left me here by myself all day didn't even text or call me nigga...Why August?!?" I said getting mad.

" YOU CAN EXPLORE BY YOURSELF WE BEEN HERE FOR SIX DAYS YOU SHOULD KNOW!!!" August said mad. I gavd him a dealf glare sighing.

" AUGUST WHY YOU LYING TO ME?!" I said getting up. He looked at me comfused.

" WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

" You know exactly what im talking about.....Fucking with bithes and shit I even regret the day i met you... You lied to me AGAIN!!!" He sighed about to speak but I cut him off.

" I don't wanna here it!!" I said getting back in bed. He sighed looking at me.

" Bab-.."

" DON'T BABY ME ANTHONY I'M GOING TO BED!" I said turning my phone down.

" But let me explain..."

" NO AUGUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I said turning to other side. I turned off the lamp trying to go to sleep. I heard him get in the tried to kiss me but I moved over. He sighed getting off the bed going to the bathroom I think. I cried slightly thinking bout today.

Hey Guys its me make sure you follow me on my social medias I only have a few and make sure you read my books. Thanks again loves for 130k reads! 📍💚😜

Kik: Aikofan
Snapchat:Kay.fan
Instagram: qveen.yungin

Night Loves!📍👅💚