Chapter 9⃣

Tears running down my face as I stare at my handsome mates on there knees holding this beautiful ring love in there eyes as they spoke " ,peter .. from the say we first met to now we knew that you are the one .... our missing piece ... you are a wonderful brother a great lover and We can tell you will be a great mother ... we know this may seem soon but we love you .." they say this all in unison ...

________________________

4 hours earlier

"Hey babe " " Would you like to "

" Go on a date ? " They ask in unison
I smile as I finish cleaning the dishes " sure sounds great ! um what should I wear ? I kinda look like I ate a whole watermelon " they chuckle then rub my belly " just a nice sweater a pants love it will be a picnic " I nod smiling I then dry my hands and head for our room to take a shower ...

After I was dressed ... no beanie on I walked down stairs to see only Asher and he has his boots on ( the ones he wears when he works with the horses )
" Hey babe .. why were you out with the horses ?" he looks stunned then laughs a bit " uh hehehe nothing babe ! " I huff " So what on the menu for tonight ? " He smiles " some of our favorites " I pout " Hmph that's a surprise too I'm guessing ? " He nods I sigh " fiiiiiine I'm gonna go check on the chicks ! " He nods as I walk out only to hear him whistle " love the waddle babe !! " I turn to him and hiss and then stomp to our chicken coop to hear tiny cheeps ...

I fed our almost full grown chicks then went inside to rest my aching feet .....

After a a good ten minutes Arron walks in kicking his shoes along with work gloves " hey babe I'm gonna get in the shower real quick " I hum as a response and he kisses my head then smirks .... I open my eyes to see a steaming Asher who is in his birthday suit " babe where are the towels ? " I blush a bit and point at the full laundry basket " Thanks babe " Asher dries off then gets dressed in front of me " reverse strip tease ... I like it " I smirk my face still bright red ... he just laughs .." I had to kiss up because he gave to keep the date a secret .." he smiles sitting by me then rubs my belly ..... I nod leaning my head on his shoulder .....

A bit later Arron does the same thing but dries of slower making my feline very Antsy in the pants ...

But now there walking me to the back yard where I see tsunami and domino the twins horses tsunami being a beautiful black and domino white and black spotted ... there hooked to a small wagon ... " Aawww " is the only sound I make as the twins grin helping me sit in the middle as they sit on the sides then we are off .... down a path I haven't see before ...

After 5-6 minutes we reach the river Arron ties the horses to a tree and Asher helps me sit on a peach colored blanket by a basket " are you hungry ?" He asks I nod then Arron sits " ok let me serve you your food our love " I smile .... ah I'm spoiled !

As we ate ham sandwiches with Carmel popcorn balls and fried pickles they played piano music from there phones .... we then drank chocolate chai tea

After they packet up and made sure the horses were ok we went on a walk until they sat me down on a tree stump ... and the follow happened ...

Asher pulled a dark blue box from his pocket and they both got on one knee

Tears start to build up in my eyes until they fall as soon as I see this beautiful double band diamond ring and the love in both my mates eyes

"peter .. from the day we first met to now we knew that you are the one .... our missing piece ... you are a wonderful brother to your sibling a great lover and We can tell, you will be a great mother ... we know this may seem soon but we love you .." they say this all in unison ...

" Will you marry us ?"

I cry harder shaking my head yes then I feel them both slip the ring on my finger they then wipe my face and kiss my cheeks I open my eyes to see there smiling faces I smile while sniffling " Best date ever " they chuckle and hug me ......

Once we got home .... wait we passed the house ..... we are riding way passed the house ... " Where are we going ? " They smile " your moms house " I smile " ok "

And once the horses came to a halt Sam and Ross are the first to get out the house and to me hugging me " hah hi Ross ! Hi Sam " I smile Sam starts rubbing my belly " hello little niece... " I laugh Ross won't let go of my leg ... mom and dad walk out holding the twins " hey baby ! Sorry the girls left for dance soooo Asher and Arron what's this big news you had for us ? "

I smile I then hold out my hand showing off my beautiful ring my mom starts crying .... my dad starts to tear up but keeps it together .... Ross squeals .... Sam ... Sam growls " you bastards should have asked first " they sighed rubbing there heads " Sam just be happy for me please " he pouts after reading my lips he nods....

" Tell me every lil detail !"

So I did from the lil wagon ride and picnic what we ate then our walk ... he was a mess

" My baby is all grown up !! " I smile

And that's when things took a turn for the worse a dark brown wolf with a hint of grey runs out of the woods panting he shifts and pulls on some shorts .. " Paul ? h how's my mom ? And dad " mom asks looking at the tall
man who looks like he's just been in a fight

" Rogues attacked us .... there trying to kill of the feline shifters in your family " mom hugs the twins " is mom ok ? " He sighs " Nicky ... was thrown and smacked his side against a tree breaking a few ribs ... besides that just a few cuts and bruises " mom sobs shaking " I came to warn you Keith .... oh Peter .. are they's your mates ?"

I sniffle as I nod holding a sobbing Ross who's scared and worried .... when we heard loud demonic growls I turned to see a group of red eyes .... a lot of them .... then a sharp pain to my belly causing me to gasp almost falling

Then the fight began ...

Ok another chapter my lovey noodles !!

Ok so vote on names please you have to vote quickly ! a life is at stake ! mmmm steak .. I'm hungry

Kira

Hannah

Fawn

Layla