Milk

(A/N: Melk.
Another short one, I'm sorry. I just randomly found it in my notes and figured why not upload it :P)

Carmilla's brown eyes narrowed, stalking silently towards her victim. She liked to make a game of this kind of thing, it was more fun to catch the target off guard. A mere five feet to go and she'd be there. She leaned forward slightly, readying herself to pounce. Three feet. Two. One..

The vampire lunged forward, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend's waist and hugging her tightly. Laura let out a yelp. She was getting something to drink, and the contents of her glass flew up with her arm. It rained back down on the both of them, covering them in pure, white splatters of milk. "Carm!" Laura exclaimed with a gasp, trying to wiggle out of her girlfriend's tight embrace.

"I'm not letting go until you give me a kiss," Carmilla said pointedly.

"We're covered in /milk/. It's going to smell horrible if we don't wash up."

"And? I'll let you go if you give me a kiss."

Laura sighed, leaning up and briefly kissing Carm's soft lips. "There. Can I go change now? It's getting soggy."
Carmilla laughed, stealing another, longer kiss.

"Okay." She smiled, simply lifting Laura up and walking towards the bathroom. The blonde sighed, wrapping her arms around the vampire's neck and laying her head on her shoulder like a child. Despite her constant little surprises, Laura felt safe with her.

"I love you," she mumbled absentmindedly against Carmilla's neck.

"I know," Carmilla replied with a smirk.