Chapter Four (Picture of Izzy)

"Here comes the champion!" whistled a few of the lads as I walked into the room. We had won the match at 7-1 - at first it was meant to be training but according to our coach the other team was by far the best, so we had to play them. Wrong again, coach -, and as usual I was the one that scored most of the goals. 

"So who's the champion banging tonight then?" Greg grinned, patting me on the back.

"No one," I said with a strict look. I would have never thought those words would have left my mouth.

"Nice joke, mate." Laughed Henry. I stared at him and he stared back, "Oh, you're not joking..."

"No, no I'm not." 

"Sam?" Whispered a shy voice from behind me. 

"Hey Izzy," I smiled. 

"I'm not used to these parties, can I stay with you? Everyone here seems to be in college and a few high schoolers," She smiled.

"Sure," I placed my palm out straight with each finger stretched apart. She blinked up at me at first and then entwined her fingers with mine, her blush reddened, it was honestly adorable.

~ Izzy's P.O.V. ~

Sams hands were warm and gentle. His fingers were placed tightly around mine, and it felt so good. I have never felt so protected and shy before, but right now all I can do is blush. How embarrassing.

"Guys, this is Izzy." Sam smiled.

"Hi," I whispered with my head bowed down.

"Isn't that the nerdy girl from the year below?" Greg laughed. 

Oh god, as if one of the guys here used to bully me for being a 'nerd'. It's not my fault that I actually have a brain. I turned away in fear of being tormented, when a loud thud was heard from beside me.

"Ow!" Groaned Greg.

"Don't be a dick." Sam grunted in anger. "Izzy is my guest and you will treat her like she's your best friend." 

"Alright, calm down." Greg whimpered.

"Hey Izzy," smiled an unknown face. 

"Hi?" I stared.

"I'm Caleb, can we talk?" 

"Sure, I'll be back in a second ok?" I smiled towards Sam.

"Ok, be careful." He glared at Caleb as we both walked off through the masses of people. 

He handed me a non-alcoholic drink and we walked into the hallway. We must have been walking for the past five minutes, seeing as this was Henry's house, I guess you could walk for miles; he was pretty rich. "Where are we going?" I whispered. 

"You'll see." I carried on following him until we ended up just outside a toilet. "I've been watching you lately," he smirked, placing his hand against the wall next to the left side of my head. "I see you've got a thing for Sam." His other hand came up and smacked itself against the wall on the right side. "and I'm not liking it."

------------------------

~Sam's P.O.V.~

Izzy's been gone for more than 30 minutes and I was beginning to worry, it's not like her to be away for so long with a stranger. I mean, Henry knew the lad but none of us did. 

"Hey Sam," smiled a familiar face. "Remember me?" 

This was the moment in time when I wanted to leave. People like this girl happened to be ones that I would avoid. She was once quite nice, but then I slept with her and she happened to change and started to think she was 'popular'; girls and their minds.