chapter 36

Guys from now on i am continuing this story in english. No hindi words will be used.

Manik ran inside the house and reached nandinis room in no time and tried to open the door but it was locked. Manik spoke to himself running his hand over his hairs  "shit !! Why the hell did she lock the door today itself". "NANDINI !! NANDINI !! open the door" he screamed, banging on her door but he didnt get any response from other side. "god !! ....kaka ..kaka " he called the servant. Kaka arrived the very next moment and spoke"jii baba"

Manik ordered him to go and get the keys of nandinis room fast. Even a blind person can tell manik was worried as hell. Kaka went and brought the keys of nandinis room. Manik snatched the keys and opened the room door in no time.As manik entered into nandini room, he directly went to balcony.

What he saw made him go weak.

Nandini was sitting in the balcony drenching in rain. She sat hugging her knees, her fingers were pale which indicated that she was sitting in rain from a long time. Her face was turning blue pale but still she sat there undone. Her eyes were blood shot red, tears were flowing along with rain. It felt like in no time blood will ooze out from her eyes.

Manik was shocked will be an understatement. He went to the balcony and kept his hands on her shoulder. She was freezing cold. " shit !!" Manik swore looking at her condition.

Without wasting another second he scoped her in his arms and brought her inside the room.
He made her sit on the edge of the bed and cupped her cheeks  "nandini, look at me" turned her face so that he could get a clear view. Nandini turned her eye balls and starred at him with no emotions which made manik think deeper that what made her do this. His eyes were searching for answers in her eyes to which he got blank answers. "nandini, what's wrong why the hell were you drenching in rain, speak up damnit" manik said getting annoyed as she wasnt answering anything.

Nandini just starred at him.

Manik touched her arms which were cold as ice, so hechucked all the question answer stuff and went to her washroom. He came back with a towel and covered her head with that towel and sat infront of her. "nandini listen, oki fine you dont need to answer any of my questions but atleast change your dress, you will catch cold if u dont" he pleaded.

But nandini didnt move.

Manik sighed and spoke "nandini you are going inside the washroom and changing your dress like right now otherwise i will call your father and inform all this" his authoritative voice boomed as he was hell frustrated due to her behaviour. He could guess it wasnt about the kiss which they shared, here's  something  more which should be unfold. Listening to his threat nandini came back to her senses, letting her father know what she is going through was the last thing she ever wanted. She stood up and pushed manik aside making her way to the washroom to change her dress. Manik just stood like a statue to think of what just happened. The girl who didnt even move a muscle when he pleaded just ran inside the washroom as he took her fathers name. 'Weird' was the first word which came out from his mouth.

He made his mind and quickly went to his room to change as even he was drenched in rain. After changing manik came back to nandinis room to check on her. He saw her standing infront of the mirror soaking her hairs with towel but her mind of out of his reach. Physically she was present but mentally she was out of present. Manik sighed and went to kitchen to order the cook to make some soup. After soup was ready, he took that and went to nandinis room. But still nandini was in same position. Manik shook his head and went in.

He kept the tray on the side table  and went near nandini, stood behind her looking at her through the mirror. Her eyes which held unshed tears, the pain he saw couldnt be measured. Manik was confused like what might have happened that a fun, jolly going girl full of humour is in soo much of pain and heartbroken.