THANK YOU

Hello my lovely readers. So yeah, here is the end of HER PRINCE CHARMING. This story is very close to my heart as I penned it down long time back when I was in school. I had never expected that anybody would like this story but your lovely comments and reviews not only surprised me but they also made me immensely happy that you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I know many of you were asking for Manik's POV and I hope that the last chapter did justice to it. I know that it was still focused on Nandini but I think whatever Manik said to her made you understand his state of mind. He was pretty much going through the same misery as Nandini was and so when it comes to the happiness of finally being with 'the one' for you then again they are at par with each other.

I'm sorry, but there won't be any Epilogue for this story. Like I said, I had written this story in school and I had always wanted to end it with the words 'She had found her Prince Charming after all' and even today, I don't want to change it.

But I can assure you, Nandini Murthy, oops! I'm sorry! Nandini Manik Malhotra ;-) has got her Happy Ever After.

I would like to thank you all for being with me in this journey and encouraging me with your superb reviews. And to those who voted but did not comment, I have no complaints from you either. Your clicking on that star itself is a proof that you appreciated the story so thank you so much for that. And a big thank you to the silent readers too. The consistent number of reads on all the chapters assured me that I didn't do a shoddy job on the story. So once again, thank you sooooooooooo much for all the love and appreciation. It will forever mean a lot and if this story made you smile in any way then I'm glad to say that my job is done.

May God bless us all!

Cheers!