What Is Wrong With Me

Hey guys. This is a Part Two to XIX_Caitlin_XIX Lachlan and Landon smut. I have asked with permission if I could write a part two using her one shot as a reference for the beginning so please go and read her stories. They are fucking incredible beyond belief and written like a professional. Thanks for letting me write this. I had way too much fun as I'm sure you will see at the end. Definitely go and read her one shot if you want Context but I do explain it at the start. So go nuts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You've got a hickey."

Preston's POV

I watched as Landon started to choke and cough. Where the fuck did he get that from? It doesn't take days for a Hickey to come up. And I can guarantee you that there have been no woman in this house except for Paige. And I know for a fact that she wouldn't go for Landon. And she is my girlfriend.

Landon:"Uh."

Preston:"Don't fucking lie to me or I swear to god."

Landon:"What are you going to do?"

Preston:"Kill him."

I pointed over towards Lachlan. He had been sitting down quietly eating his dinner. Or what I could make of it. I tried my best though. But I do need to wrap my arm up from where I burnt it.

Lachlan:"What did I do?"

Preston:"Don't fucking play stupid with me Aussie. You know damn well what you did."

I could already feel myself getting furious with him. Seriously. I invite him into my house. Into my life as my friend. And he goes and repays my kindness by fucking my cousin. More then likely in my room or theirs I don't even fucking care any more. What the hell is wrong with him. 

Landon:"Preston I..."

Preston:"Shut the fuck up. Your not even 18 Landon. What the hell is wrong with you."

Landon:"Maybe if you would let me talk?"

Preston:"I'll let you talk after I've kicked his ass."

Lachlan:"I asked if he wanted it. He said yes."

Preston:"He hasn't even done anything."

Landon:"Preston calm down I wanted it."

Preston:"It could literally be with anyone else but my best friends and I would probably be ok with this. But Lachlan really. Why him? He's not even living in the same country as us. What about when he goes home.Then what? Are you going to go back to being the innocent little shit you are? And you. When you go home are going to jump straight back into Jay's hole as well."

Lachlan:"How the fuck?"

Preston:"Oh please it's obvious."

I'm sure the look on Lachlan's face was a mixture of hatred and sincerity. How he pulled that off I don't know but Australians are strange like that.

Landon:"I think you need to breathe Preston. I wanted to do it. And I wanted to do it with him. If that's so hard for you to understand then I don't know what to tell you."

Preston:"YOUR 17 LANDON!"

Lachlan:"In Australia the legal age is 16."

Preston:"YOUR NOT MAKING IT ANY FUCKING BETTER!"