chapter 19

Dans pov

Maddy! All i could think about was maddy. What if she was hurt. What if she was dead! She couldnt be dead, right? Phil was worrying about lucy. He didnt say so but i could tell. His eyes went all round and sorrowful. He really liked her. He was acting a little bit odd as well. I mean, yeah, we were worried and scared and shocked from the last game but he didn't seem to care about surviving anymore.
I told him to rest and watch the cameras on the computer. He told me freddy was coming near. I closed the door. He flicked through the other cameras and told me freddy had gone. I released to door and rushed to the other one. I popped my head out of the doorway and looked down the corridor. I saw chica waiting, her mouth hanging open, her head slightly tilted. I nodded at phil, telling him it was ok for now. He blinked motionlessly back at me.
'Oh, phil.' I cried, tears falling down my cheeks. I rushed over to him and hugged him.
'Dan. Im sorry. Im just so so worried about lucy. I don't know why, but im just so worried. I hope nothings happened to her. It can't have right! She is fine right. Dan?' He let go of me and looked longingly up at me , almost like a little child.
'Shes fine. I promise. If we made it this far alive then she will have as well. Ok? We will be fine, she will be fine. Maddy will be fine. Everyone else will be fine, yeah? Now come on, let me see you smile.' I crouched down and tugged gently at the sides of his mouth. He giggled and i pulled him back in for a hug.
'Dan! Dan! DAN!' He cried and i turned around to where he was pointing. With all our talking, chica had waddled into our office. I tried to grab phils hand but where he should have been, only the chair remained. I screamed as i saw him being dragged off by bonnie. I turned to see chica had dissappeared. Not thinking, i rushed out of the room and followed the screaming.
'Phil! My gosh! Phil! F*** this game.' I screamed. I rushed and skidded around a corner. At the end i saw bonnie but no phil.
'Hey, b***h! Yeah you! And you, you d***!' I shouted as freddy came up behind me. I kicked him as he grabbed my stomach and dragged me off as well. I tried to scream but was no use. He chucked me on the floor of a basement and i saw phil tied up, next to me. His face was very pale, almost ghost like. I tried to get to him before i was also knocked out and tied together. We had not survived the full night. We would have had to survive one hour more of heart attacks and seizures. Looking at it positively, we had a lucky escape.

I just want to say, thank you so so so much for continuing to read this, if you have. This story has had an insane amount of reads. I just want to say thank you for over 200 reads. As i might have said before, this was made because we thought why not have a go and never thought that our stories would get 4, 6, 43, 53, 80 and 200 reads. Thank you so much and i hope you keep enjoying!
Maddy - ReAdEr495 erin - DawningStar2003 aimee - aimeeeeeelouise emma - xx_eco_xx libbie - Greyhound-Libbie and i just want to say a special thank you to all of these amazing people who have supported me with this book and you should defo check out their pages and stories. I couldn't have done this without you, so thanks so much! I love you all so much and i hope you know this. I wish you all the best in life. Dont let anyone put you down because you are amazing and the world would be dull without you. God put you on earth for a reason. Please, never leave me. You mean so much to me. You are always there for me and i appreciate that so much, even if i dont show it. I hope we always keep in touch. Luv u so much 💜
Lar xx