Chapter 41

Thank You to all the comments out there that actually support my book. I really appreciate it.

BUT

This chapter is just a filler and for all y'all who 'Stopped Reading' my book, It's coo! I'm Gucci cause I ain't writing this story jus for you. There are others who actually want to read it. I ain't stuntin y'all. The door is right there🚪 Bye Felicia 👋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ty POV

Blurred Vision, cries, people calling my name is all I hear. All my friends looking at me with pity. Mama on her knees crying. This is what happens when you in the game.

Derek: I'm sorry Ty

Everyone came up and hugged me, one by one. Mama said her goodbyes and left. I know this Is harder on her. Her only child gone. I cant even stand to be here anymore.

Tay drives me home and when I get inside I crawl into our bed in one of Quinn's shirts. Tay took the kids home with her for the night. All this time holding in my tears i finally let them go. I sob into my pillow griping his side hoping that god will bring him back to me.

I woke up with a pounding headache. I quickly went and got some advil and water for my head. Looking back into the kitchen everything comes back to me. I drag my feet up the stairs and slowly walk into my room. I bury myself under the covers and I feel myself slipping away. Before I could even close my eyes the phone rang. i was in no mood to get up, let alone answer the phone but I did anyway.

Me: Hello

??? Is this Tyla August

I smiled just a little when he read my name. Quinn was always the sneaky one.

Me: Yes

??? This is Doctor Ryan. I need you to come down to the hospital. Your gonna want to see this.

I quickly rushed out of the house and into the car. I made it to the hospital in under 5 mins. The lady at the front desk sent me to the doctor and what he showed me put me in shock.

Quinn POV

'Thug Life' that's what I should get tatted on me. Shot 2wice but I'm still here. Y'all niggas thought I was gone 😄 but I'm a thug. Us thugs don't die.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

What I tell y'all.

BUT GUESS WHAT!

3

2

1

Ok so that was enough guessing time but my mommy got a new computer and that means I can update on the computer and my chapters will definitely be longer.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

YAY! I know that's what you all are thinking.

AGAIN

This was just a filler. There's still more to come.

Love You Guys 💕

~Mickey 🌸