v. stupid balls of fire

· 。゚☆: *.
COUNTING STARS 
»»————- act one. young, wild & free
FIVE━━ stupid balls of fire

 young, wild & freeFIVE━━ stupid balls of fire

ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* ✨🌙💫
♯ ❝FIVE MORE MINUTES! ❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

     ONE CAN SAY, THAT WAKING UP IN THE EARLY HOURS OF A MONDAY MORNING ISN'T THAT BAD, but to Annabelle Rose, it could be pure torture sometimes. Blame her horrendous sleeping schedule, and gossip-filled nights with her friends for that.

So, that specific Monday morning, like most Monday mornings came around all too soon for Annabelle as light filtered through the curtains in their dormitory  and shone on her peaceful sleeping figure—and most importantly interrupting her slumber.

With a loud groan, her eyes fluttered open, brown eyes staring up at the ceiling of her four poster bed. "Have I expressed how much I hate mornings lately?"

The others girls, who were much more awake at this hour laughed at their friends frazzled state as they glanced at Annabelle wrapped in her duvet.

"Don't laugh at me. Like you all don't want to sleep in." Annabelle affirmed pointing her finger at Marlene, who had still been standing in her pyjama's.

"Well yes, who doesn't want to sleep in?" Marlene confirmed before realisation struck her. "You're right I hate mornings." She dramatically fell back on her bed, making all the girls laugh.

"Come one Belle." Lily grinned, holding her hand out in front of Annabelle's face, seeing as time was ticking, and the brunette was already half-asleep again. "We have to get breakfast."

"Five more minutes." Annabelle mumbled, hiding her face in her pillow.

"Belle, if you don't get up you can't have breakfast, and we don't want to hear you complaining during History of Magic about wanting a piece of toast." Julia spoke up as she stuffed loose pieces of parchment in her bookbag.

"If anyone complains about being hungry it is you Jules." Annabelle contradicted, sitting up in her bed, wild curls a complete mess.

"Not true!" Julia exclaimed heatedly, "Now let's go, I am in need for a good piece of bacon." She turned on her heel, tripping over a stray book, Julia barely managed to stabilise herself before she disappeared through the door.

"Alright, let's go alright." Lily turned back to Annabelle as the brunette dragged herself out of bed.

Running around the dorm room, Annabelle was hurriedly putting herself together as she brushed her hair, while simultaneously brushing her teeth. And even after she did that, putting on her uniform  while searching their messy dorm for her books was a whole other level of hell. "Where in Merlin's name is that godforsaken book." She muttered with a frown on her face.