My Hot Mechanic 24

Hey sorry for the long wait, Work sucks! but this is a short  chapter i just wanted to give you something to read since ive been gone. ima post another chapter before 5 today  Enjoy!

Kiesha POV

Not only was this most thrilling moment of my life, this was the most dreadful thinking who was going to be the first to protest this. I waited listening as hard as I could, hoping I could hear the insult before anyone else did. It never came, Eric eyes were constantly on me. I know I could at least feel bad but he was the last person I ever had feelings for.

So here I was trying to absorb the multiple voices talking at once, trying to answer ever question thrown at me. I was trying to be the girl that Andre would love to bring around his friends, I was smiling with out forcing it. He had even grabbed my hand under the table the moments I zoned out and lapsed into silence, that was very helpful. I was truly lucky, if this lasted forever.

“So what do you really think of my friends” We were still holding hands as we walked to my Shop class.

“Well they talk a lot and gossip like girls”

“Yeah, they know things before the gossipers do sometimes” He shook his shaggy hair out his face

“Are they really going to start bothering me in here because if they do I will kill them and I wont feel bad”

“Ill try to talk them out of it. I don’t know why I brought it up, I forgot”

“Yeah, well you’re a gossiper too” I let go and walk away. I wasn’t used to kissing in public and if I stayed im sure he would try again.

“See you later” He called, I didn’t turn around or respond.

I walked over to my teacher Mr. Richardson, better known as Nick

“Any new projects I can start?” He knew when I asked this, that I was mad and I needed to take my mind somewhere peaceful

“Well, there’s a car coming by tomorrow im working on, the alignment is off. Use the Chevy and see what would be the quick and least expensive way to fix it.”

“Not challenging!” I sighed

“Well, this is a school we cant let you go taking apart a good car just yet.” He grins “What wrong Keisha? You having guy problems with Andre?”

I felt My face automatically turn red “I cant believe you just asked that”

“What? Am I not your favorite teacher, I seen him in here, I saw that kiss. Boyfriend right?” I rolled my eyes.

“For a mechanics teacher you sure do notice a lot” I take a seat at his desk. I can see I wont be doing any work today “Well, we been dating now everyone knows. I should be happy but you know me”

“Yeah, good things mean more problems”

“Exactly” He grinned.

A four door Toyota pulls into my class and a tall, pale short haired guy gets out, he looks complexly lost.

“Can I help you?” Nick looks at me then back to him quickly

“Yeah, my check oil light is on. Someone said she could fix it” He nods his head towards me. Great!

“Okay, well its fifty five dollars”

“Oh, I thought it was free”

“Son, either you’re here to get a oil change or ditching class. Which one is it” Nick gets up.

“I need a oil change I only have forty!”

“Can you get the rest tomorrow?” He nods “Well, Keisha here you go.” I could yell at him as he walked off

“Bring you car over to the back” I walk over to my corner to get everything set up.

Sadly he wasn’t lying his light was on, and his oil was so bad that I was still wondering how it didn’t break down on him yet.

“So you and Andre?” The guy was looking at a piles of old parts while I worked under his car.

“What about it?”

“Im not trying to mess anything up but you do know he has a ton of girls right?” Of course I wanted to snap back but I couldn’t

“Im aware of a few”

“A few?” He barks a laughs “I just don’t see you and him fitting together. Your Hot but no guy would ever approach you off top. What did you do?”

It took everything in me not to the nearest thing I could grab at this jerk. How dare he come into my space, question me and then insult me. I was getting verbally abused by some guy that was so full of himself. I stopped working and walked towards him giving the most deadliest look I had, he was a head taller but my confidence and anger always made me superior

“Look here, you piece of shit. Ask the football team about me, im not the one you want to go around insulting. Im dangerous. What I do Is my business, you the loser that came in here asking for me. If it wasn’t for the car you been neglecting horribly I would kick you ass up and down this shop and no one would stop me. So shut your mouth sit down and keep you thoughts to yourself if you want to walk out of here in one piece.”

His mouth dropped open, for a second I was waiting for the next insult to come but I never came he backed up looked around for a chair. He fumbled with it until he got it open and sat down quietly. I finished his car and reminded him he still owed me ten tomorrow. He left with his tail between his legs.

This was only the first round, I knew it was more coming.