How would they recact?

"Is there room for another?"

I jumped in my seat as Blake crept up behind me on the bus. I was sat at the top, looking out on people as the passed by, completely delusional to the fact I was sat watching them. The chair in which I sat on was a black, leather double seat; my feet were placed at the head of the bus, one headphone plugged in, the other dangling freely in air.

"Did I scare you?" He laughed as he sat down next to me on the chair

"Maybe." I giggled

"Sorry"

"Don't say sorry, it's funny," I smiled at him as I swung my legs over his, resting my back against the window so I could face him rather than the huge window.

"Oh, well, in that case, I take back what I just said"

"Hey, that's rude," I whined, punching his arm gently

"Did you just punch me?" Blake questioned me, a cheeky glint in his eye

"I can neither confirm nor deny whether I did or not," I smiled at him

"Oh you're so going to pay for that."

"Am I?" I asked to which Blake didn't reply to. He simply continued to stare at me, making me feel slightly uncomfortable. "Well?" I questioned him once more, and, in one swift movement, Blake had managed to scoop up my body so I was now on his lap, and had began to tickle me

"BLAKE!" I screamed. "STOP, PLEASE STOP!" I managed to say in between laughs

"No, you deserve it!"

"NO I DONT!" I laughed

"Well, I guess I'm going to have to continue until you say sorry for punching me," Blake laughed as he continued to make me wriggle and squirm in his arms, the both of us in constant fits of giggles.

"WILL YOU TWO PLEASE KEEP IT DOWN!" Blake and I paused momentarily as Reece shouted up to us. I guess, in a way, it's fair enough to ask for the two of us to be quiet, but how can you help but be anything other than loud when you're being tickled to death by someone?

"Sorry!" Blake and I called back in sync, keeping ourselves quite for no less than a minute before the two of us were giggling in one another's arms again as Blake continued to tickle me.

"BLAKE!" I screamed once more, "I NEED THE TOILET"

"Say sorry!"

"No, I giggled as Blake stopped what he was doing

"I'll get you to apologise one way or another," he smirked as he moved his head so that he forehead rested gently on top of mine

"What do you mean by that?" I questioned him

"You'll find out soon" he smiled before planting a small kiss on my lips to which I returned back

"You know, if we get caught doing that by a fan, people are going to start assuming things," I shuffled my body so that Blake was able to rest his head on my shoulder

"They won't catch us, we're not even together so they won't need to worry."

"I know, but if we get caught doing anything suspicious fans are gonna go and start assuming a lot of things." I muttered quitely

"Listen," Blake said softly. "You have nothing to worry about; if we ever get together, we can let people know in our own time, when we're comfortable, okay. We'll ignore any assumptions if people start to question things because what happens between us shouldn't concern them, should it? I mean, think of your brothers band for example, when it became known that some of them we're in relationships, of course the fans were a little upset and that's understandable, but as time moved on, they've all come to terms that their favourite band members are humans and that they clearly are going to eventually get into relationships whether they like it or not."

"I guess you have a point, it's just the anticipation of knowing whether they like it or not. Hundreds of girls admit they love you in a daily basis, Blake, and to be the reason that their hearts are shattered wouldn't be nice. I already get hate as it is being Brad's sister and good friends with you, but recieving more would be hurtful, not to mention you might get it too."

"Listen, what did I say before? You're beginning to overthink things now. Some people just don't like it when others are happy, and that's why they hate on others in an attempt to bring them down. People, especially fans, are quick to assume a lot of things and the easiest thing to do is just ignore them. Like I said before, we're not together, but whe-if, if we get together, I, along with Reece, George and the team will always be here to support you if you get any hate."

"So we're getting together are we?" I smiled; Blake sensing my smile, he sat up from where he was resting and faced me, a huge grin on his face although his cheeks looked slightly red.

"Maybe, who knows? Only time will tell." Blake smirked. "Anyway, what are you listening to?"

"The 1975, wanna listen?" I asked, offering him the spare headphone

"Sure," he took the headphone and popped it into his ear, returning to his previous position on my lap.

Blakes p.o.v:

As I lay back down onto Maia, her previous comment being the only thing that was floating around in my head, completely oblivious to the music in which was playing through my ear.

'So we're getting together are we?' 

The words constantly repeating over and over again. I mean, I think it's clear that I like her and I think she likes me too, but how would the fans react if I were to ask her to be my girlfriend? How would Brad react? Would he approve or disapprove? I've never really spoken about how I feel about her around Brad, although, I have a feeling he's starting to become a little bit suspicious of our friendship. Would I have to ask his opinion and whether he approves of me asking her if we could become official? Would he find it odd that his sister is dating a member of a band he signed? There were so many questions that I didn't know the answer to other that one: do I want Maia to be my girlfriend? Yes! Of course I do. But how would I ask her? Would I pluck up the courage to ask her out or would I make myself look like an absolute idiot infront of her? I mean, the easy option is to obviously back out and not ask her, but at the end of the day, she just so happens to be the girl in whom I've taken a great liking to and that's not usual for me. When talking to Reece and George about it, the two of them have been adiment for me to ask her the question, but surly it'd be best for me to talk to someone in whom she knows quite well...Hannah or Lauren for example, but neither of them are here, unless I figure out a way to get one of them to meet us I really have no idea what I'm to do.

Hello! Sorry it's taken so long for me to update! X