He Apologizes/Forgiving Him

Extra at end~

That's right, I'm back!

plz don't hate meh ;-;
----------–––––––––––

It was the next day, around the afternoon time, you and Hailey were doing some relaxing yoga in her living room. The two of you discussed about (topic).

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Hailey let out a sigh and told you to continue your stretch, while she went to check who was at the door.

You nodded and she went to the door. She opened it to reveal Bonnie and ....

Freddy-

"Sup Fazfuck?" Hailey greeted monotoned.

You froze in place as you realized who was at the door.

What was Freddy doing here?! Oh god, you weren't ready to face him.

"Is (y/n) here? I really need to talk to her!" Freddy begged her.

"Are you sure? You've thought about what you've done and have accepted the possible outcomes?!" Hailey questioned.

Freddy nodded his head, "Yes, I'm ready for whatever happens, I just need to apologize the right way." Freddy stated, you could hear the determination in his voice.

You stood up as you heard Hailey sigh and give him permission to enter the house. You turned to see Freddy, look at you with guilt and uneasiness on his expression.

"We'll be in the kitchen." Bonnie stayed and pulled Hailey, who was death glaring at Freddy, into the kitchen.

That left the two of you alone in the living room.

You looked away from Freddy in disgust. Was he really being desperate or just needy? God you didn't want to face him if that were the case.

"(y/n), please-" Freddy attempted to reach his hand towards to, but you backed away.

He let out a sigh and let his hand drop to his side, "I know that I'm mostly likely the most horrible person on the face of the earth right now. I know that you probably won't ever think of me as the same guy that you've dated, that you may have liked or loved and won't talk to me. I can't blame you, but then listen, please." Freddy begged and sat on the couch, you glanced at him, knowing that he wanted you to sit beside him. You let out a huff of breath in defeat and sat beside him.

"(y/n), the reason that I pressured you into doing 'that', was because I was jealous. Jealous of Bonnie, always showing up and bragging about his relationship. I just wanted to be the one a step ahead of him for once." He explained, "I realize that it was a mistake to pressure you into doing something that neither of us were ready for. I was happy that you wouldn't allow something like that to happen, but I regret ever letting myself act like that in front of you."

"(y/n), I'm so terribly sorry for all of this, no one ever explained this relationship dynamic to me and no one can. I understand if you don't want to get back together with me, but I will never live with myself if I never tried to apologize." Freddy apologized, tears threatening to fall from his bright blue eyes.

There was a brief moment of silence in the room. The silence was practically killing Freddy, he wanted you to say something. Anything! It didn't matter to him if you forgave him or chewed out at him. He just needed to hear what was going on in your mind.