Chapter Four

What previously happened:

I looked in front of me and there stood Blake looking directly at me. The loud music had stopped, and everyone had turned their attention to us. Even my adopted parents.

Oh no.

Back to the present:

He's going to reject me in front of everyone. Couldn't he have done it in private at least? 

"We can handle rejection honey, after all we've been through," My wolf, Mariana, spoke to me, for the first time in years. 

Wait, you're okay with this?

"Yes, we've had worse pain than this, and besides, you stayed in this stupid ass pack taking all the torture to find my mate. So I appreciate what you've done for me." 

Aw. Now back to the current mess we're in.

He looked down at me, with hate filled eyes. Everyone was watching us confused at what was going on.

"Of all people, I get this thing as a mate," He said, as if I wasn't just in front of him.

I blinked my eyes a bit, not believing he just called me a thing. Like seriously, a freaking thing! 

"Oh, don't cry. You know we could never be together. I mean, you're a dumb,ugly, mute girl, who hasn't even shifted yet," He said with a smirk on his face.

"I just want to claw that smirk off his face. You have to accept his rejection, even if it means talking!" Mariana growled in my head.

Oh, boy she's angry.

"You bet I am. He just called us dumb and ugly. Oh hell to the no, he just did!" She growled even louder.

Everyone began laughing, even my supposed to be adopted parents. 

He looked at me with disgust filled in his chocolate brown eyes as he said the words that completely shattered what little remains of my heart was left.

"I, Blake William, future Alpha of the Starlight pack, reject you Naeva Winters as my mate and Luna."

But what I said next shocked him. "I Naeva Winters, accept your rejection," and I meant every word.

Everyone stared at me with their mouths wide open. I was surprised it didn't touch the floor.

"Did did you just talk?" Hannah, my adopted mother stuttered.

"Yes, I just did." I said with a smirk on my face. 

Now to give these bitches a piece of mind.

Hey guys. What do you think of this chapter? My head was filled with things to say, but I decided to make it shorter. Leave your opinions down in the comments section. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and feel free to leave suggestions in the comments section as well. Would love to hear them!  :)