Chapter 1- Two souls one Hospital room

Kamila P.O.V

"Singing radio head at the top of our lungs with the boom box playing as we're falling in love I got a bottle of whatever, but it's gotten us drunk
Singing here's to never "

I slam my hand on the alarm clock groaning, don't get me wrong I love that song but its too early in the morning to be happy.

Snuggling deeper into the comfort of my covers I try to fall back asleep......but my sleep was short lived because my dear sister decided on barging into my room " Aim get the hell out of bed before I call mom."

I could hear the smirk in her voice "NO!! I'm up, now get out" she giggled and I heard the door close. 

Sighing I get up and head for our Jack and Jill bathroom, going in I ran into my sister"

Mil did you find my keys" she shook her head no. I go to my vanity sink and begin to do my morning routine all while Mil does hers'.

Ohh I didn't introduce myself well better late than never, my name's Kamila Alexandrea North, I'm 18 in my senior year of highschool. I have bleach sun blond hair with hazel eyes that have light blue speaks in them.

I'm kinda a badass but really sweet if you don't piss me off or annoy me or look at me too long, that fugdeball "Mil" is my twin sister her name is Camilla Amanda North(I know our parents were so.. creative when it came to names right.😒) she has dirty blond hair with hazel eyes also but her's have brown speaks in them.
She is somewhat my opposite, she is the captain of the dance team, a straight A student and is very popular; whereas me I'm more of a karate, no team straight B type a girl.

Finally finished I head downstairs in my black ripped jeans, an off the shoulders white long sleeve crop top with my white converses(outfit up top).

When I got to the kitchen I see my mom and sister eating breakfast"Hi guys" they look up and smile at me, Mil was wearing jeans shorts, a grey top with a red plad jacket, black knee high socks and com- wait a minute......"What you doing in my shoes hoe"I said with narrowed eyes, Mil just shrugged "They go with my outfit, cunt."

I was about to answer back when mom said" Girls be quite" we both just looked at her blankly.

Turing to my sister I say "I'm riding with you today" "Sure but Jessie and Beth are coming."
I groaned I can't stand those bitches, I don't know why Camilla hangs out with them😒.

After breakfast we tell mom goodbye and head to Mil's grey 2014 Lincoln MKZ. We went to pick up Beth first, she did nothing but glare at me,pussy.

 I just ignore her, then it was time to pick up Jessie,.She was heading for shotgun with her fake ass face, *eyeroll*but when she saw my face she went in the back mumbling.
"Hey Cami" the bitch chirp
"Hey girl"
"What's that doing here, doesn't she own a car?".
"Yes fuckbag I do own a car unlike you and secondly I can be here because this girl right here is my sister, made in the womb, pushed out in the hospital room and we gone ride together until our doom"

Camilla snickered "really Ami womb and doom" she said with a raised brow" you know you love me bitch."

"Of Course I do nerd and Jess I'm tired of your shit if you can't get along with Kamila you can't be around Camilla."
"Touching words sis".

We both chuckle while Jessie scowls at me.Ughh bitches gone hate

Xavier's P.O.V

"Where the fucks my money Rick"

"I'll get it Mr.Michaels I promise, I just need some more time"

I looked at the grown man on his knees infront of my desk begin for mercy, they always beg.
I smile evilly and say "Sure Rick....two more weeks should be good enough right?"

He blinked twice, like he's trying to see if this is really happening, its not bitch. "Yes sir, thank you sir that's good enough for me sir"
"OK your dismissed".
He egarly gets up and runs to the door.
"And Rick" he stops and hesitantly turns around to face me" I'm gonna be holding on to your wife and son until I get my money"

His face turns from worried to horror in a millisecond"And if you want them back alive you better get to bringing my money back" I smirk and he just nods and runs out the door like the scared bitch he is.

This is the second idiot that didn't have my money, they think they can rob me their sadly mistaken.

"Yo!!! Zandro"
"Yeah King" he said with a smirk
"I think there's something up with the American franchise."
I said with a sigh, "so what we gone do about it."

Zandro said taking a seat " find the bug and exterminate the bitch"
I said with a cold blank stare, but Zandro remains unfazed by my look as usual.

"Si, I'll get to it then".
He gets up and heads to the door but before he leaves he says"Bro, you OK, you looked more stressed lately?"

I look at him blankly and nod, he just rolled his eyes and leave. Zandro is one of the few people that talk to me normally must be because I've known him since prep school days, anyone else would shit themselves saw the look I gave Zandro.

"Its good to be the King"