the fight part 3

The robots started flying off the city, so war machine and Vision killed them. Cap was going to do a sweep for stragglers, and Wanda was going to protect the core. I decided to stay with Wanda because it is my job.

Pietro said, "I'm not leaving you two."

"Come back for us when everyone else is on the boats, not before, now go!"

"You know, I'm 12 minutes older than you," Pietro said to Wanda, then he turned to me, "and you better come back alive, I need you."

"As long as you do." I replied.

He ran off. Wanda then turned to me,"Go look after my brother."

I nodded and ran off. He was looking at Clint about to be hit by bullets, I ran at him, shoved him aside, and ran in front of Clint. Pietro got up, shocked, then looked around. When he saw me, he started crying.

"Please no princess! I need you, please come back."

It was like I could see everything. I saw Wanda fall, knowing that I had died. How you ask? We were basically sisters, Wanda put a tie between us so we knew when the other was in trouble. She fell screaming, and killed all the robots around her. Pietro was by my body, waiting for Wanda. Wanda, however, went to go find Ultron, where she killed him, once and for all. I saw people taking me to the hospital, to Helen Cho's lab. She took me into the cradle and tried to revive me, but I was okay. I died a heroic death, but I long for Pietro's presence and Wanda's hugs. Pietro waited outside my room for days, only leaving when Wanda turned up and made him go eat and shower. While he was gone once, I felt myself being pulled back to my body. All of a sudden my eyes open and I start breathing again. Wanda jumped up and started screaming at me.

"You idiot!! You could have died! You did die! I could kill you right now!"

Then she did something unexpected, she hugged me.

"You saved my brother's life. I am eternally grateful you were always like my sister, but now even more so. Thank you."

"I love your brother, I would do anything for him."

"Anything, eh?" And new voice asked.