Playlist

A/N: I Put together a playlist to go along side this book! Update coming very soon! :) 
If you have any song suggestions that can be added to this list, let me know! 

*****

* I Found, Amber Run *

I found love where it wasn't supposed to be, right in front of me.

Fleurie, Sirens *

Hey are you listening? I cannot reach you. I'm on the other side, trying to break through.

* Fleurie, Hurts Like Hell *

I loved and I loved and I lost you, and it hurts like hell.

* Fleurie, Soldier *

Soldier keep on marching on, head down till the work is done.

* Sweater Weather, The Neighbourhood *

The goose bumps start to raise, the minute that my left hand meets your waist, and then I watch your face.

* I Miss You, Blink 182 *

Where are you? And I'm so sorry. I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight.

* Training Wheels, Melanie Martinez *

It's not like I'm asking to be your wife, Wanna make you mine but that's hard to say, Is this coming off in a cheesy way?

* War of Hearts, Ruelle *

Stay with me a little longer, I will wait for you. Shadows creep and want grows stronger, deeper than the truth. I can't help but love you, even though I try not to.

* Smoke, PVRIS *

I feel a fire in the back of my throat so let's get covered in flames and play some games with the smoke.

* Never Forget You, Zara Larsson & MNEK *

Cause once upon a time you were my everything, it's clear to see that time hasn't changed a thing. It's buried deep inside me but I feel there's something you should know.

* I hate u, i love you, gnash (ft. Olivia O'Brien) *

I hate you, I love you, I hate that I love you, don't want to, but I can't put nobody else above you.

* Ghost, Halsey *

I like the sad eyes, bad guys, mouth full of white lies... my ghost, where'd you go?

* Jet Black Heart, 5 Seconds of Summer *

Everybody's got their demons, even wide awake or dreaming. I'm the one who ends up leaving, make it okay.

* Ruelle, Storm *

You're taking my heart, by storm. I'm lost in your love. I can't hold back anymore.

* Eyelids, PVRIS *

I'll face my fear of the evening once I get used to this feeling. I can't sleep, that's when you're torn away from me. While I'm dreaming, I feel you leaving.

* Soap, Melanie Martinez *

Uh oh, there it goes, I said too much it overflowed, why do I always spill?