Chapter 27 - déjà vu

Taylor's POV (past)

"Party on Friday Sammy, wanna go?"

I jumped before looking behind my locker door to find a smirking Bryce.

For the past few days, Bryce's gang started accepting me into being one of their own. But there were always certain things I felt left out with. They would disappear so suddenly at times, I would ask and they would just say 'not now'. Probably to a bar or something since I still hadn't drank alcohol ever since the wedding.

"Sure." I smiled.

Party. Party?

Wait. I don't want to go to another party. There was bad experience about it once but I couldn't figure out what. It seemed as though the word 'party' itself was tainted with bad vibes all over.

Bad feelings etched all over but when I turned to tell Bryce I didn't want to go, he was down the hall.

-

"What should I wear Sammy?" Abby held up two outfits in front of her bedroom mirror.

One of them was a knee length fishnet black dress with a sweetheart neckline-which I cringed at- while the other was a sparkly gold mini dress.

Sparkly gold. Something about it was so familiar to me it was getting annoying.

"Sparkly gold it is." Abby decided.

It took me a while to realise I said it out loud. I rolled over her bed to look at her poster-flooded bedroom wall. Most of the bands, I didn't even know of.

My Chemical Romance, Black Veil Brides, Panic! At the Disco.

"The fishnet's for Reece anyways." Abby muttered.

I cringed not wanting to picture it.

"You're not wearing that are you?" she scrunched her nose in disgust as she eyed my long sheer red skirt and a white tee with the Jack Daniels logo on it. My trusty leather jacket around my waist.

"You picked this out for me!" I exclaimed, looking down at myself.

"Yeah for school, not for a party!" she frowned. "I won't be seen with someone dressed in that."

Ouch. Okay.

She rummaged through her closet and threw a dress in my face.

My hand held the hangar in the air, on it hung a red skintight halter bralette with a skintight low waisted skirt that reached mid thigh.

Okay. Hell, no.

"Anything less slutty." I scowled.

"Careful, those are my clothes." Abby warned as she rummaged threw her closet again.

"What about this?" She held up a peach skirt that reached right above knee length.

"Whats the dif-"

"Just put it on."

I stood in front of my mirror. Abby tied the front of my tee shirt into a knot and I gotta say, that did make a difference. I threw on the oversized leather jacket which completed the look.

"Close enough." Abby chuckled as a horn blared through her window.

Her face lit up with excitement as she rushed to her window.

"Let's go!" she pulled me out of her bedroom and down the stairs.

flashback