Chapter Eighteen: My Teddy Bear Is Talking, Bennett!

*•*•Bailey's POV•*•*
"Parker shut up. You're hurt and should take it easy. Bailey's going to wake up later you know." I heard Bennett's voice say.

"But Bennett!" Parker whined, loudly.

"Shut up." I groaned, turning to my other side.

"She's awake!" Parker cheered, slurring after, "Hey, Boo."

I opened my eyes to meet Parker's bruised face, "Are you okay?" I asked, sitting up, gently touching his face.

He leaned into my hand, "I'm a-okay!" He slurred, making me look at Bennett.

"What did you do?" I asked, sitting up.

"That man we fought yesterday, caused a lot of hurt to little Parks here, and he couldn't bare the pain so we used the same drug I used on myself." Bennett explained, causing me to sigh, "What did Max do?"

"He told me things." I replied saying the same thing I said to Grayson.

"Don't listen to them." Bennett said, "Max is trying to get in your head."

"I know." I sighed, retracting my hand from Parker's cheek, but I remembered how sad he looked when I exited the car. Maybe he's not bad... "You should get an ice pack Parker." I said, shaking the thoughts out of my head.

"But I don't wanna!" Parker whined.

I rolled my eyes with playfulness, "Will you do it for me? Please?" I asked.

He put his finger to his chin, and began to 'think,' "Okay, Bailey." He agreed, slurring. Parker tried to get up by himself, but failed and fell, "Ouch." He giggled, drunkenly.

I rolled my eyes at his state as I got up and helped Bennett get Parker up, "I may have given him more than he actually needed." Bennett muttered, scratching the back of his head.

I rolled my eyes, "How'd you get your hands on these antibiotics?"

"Well, I kinda have doctors that are like my friends. They help me and my friends free of charge because they owe me things. They taught me how to do things too." He said as Parker laid his head on my shoulder.

"You smell good." Parker said, giggling afterwards. Just like Grayson...

I rolled my eyes as we brought him to Grayson's couch, "Where's Grayson anyways?" I asked.

"Last night he told us to be here. He didn't tell us anything, only to stay with you and make sure you're okay." Bennett explained.

"Oh..." I said, slightly disappointed he wasn't here.

"He'll be back. Don't worry." Bennett assured me, "He's not that stupid to leave his family behind."

I nodded as I looked in the freezer to get Parker an ice pack. When I found one, I plopped down beside the passed out Parker. Bennett was searching through Grayson's fridge, "Hey, what do you wanna eat?" Bennett asked.

"Whatever. I don't care." I said, placing the ice pack on Parker's eye.

Parker groaned in his spot, "Teddy, come cuddle." Parker said, holding his arms out.